Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What shall I do?

Yes he is still married. He kept twlling me that he just told everyone including the wife that he would make it work just to please their family. He did not expect that she would neither say no nor yes. He kept telling me he can no longer go back on his lies so he just needs to ensure a smooth transition.

Ok delete and block him and all his people from all your messaging apps and social media. At work be polite professional and avoid him otherwise. Get on some dating apps and start messaging local single men who you do not work with and start meeting up for a low key coffee. Forget this guy, the relationship was a lie, as most affairs are. However you learned a lot about how to spot and avoid this next time. Good luck.
    Originally Posted by SeekingAdvic
    Yes he is still married.

You are right but I know I would find it difficult to start dating already.

I think that is what makes it difficult, a part of me still believes that he really did love me and he is just simply lost. A thought I keep telling myself as well to help me move forward is that at least he is off my hands and I am now not forced to be with anyone who is a liar and a cheat.

Now, I just need to get through the next weeks. And maybe try not to focus on what might be happening during their trip. If he also tries to talk to me again after (which he always used to do), I need to be strong enough to ignore him.

Also, would it be right for me to demand that he leaves the company? This is if he decided all of a sudden to stay. I think he owes me that and any way he always wanted to leave since he has been unhappy at work.

Hand in your resignation if you feel that uncomfortable. He owes you nothing, despite your regret and anger. Sadly you dated a married coworker. That rarely ends well so all you can do is get though it until you find other work and start dating single men you do not work with.
    Originally Posted by SeekingAdvic
    would it be right for me to demand that he leaves the company?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice