LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need my earring back lol - help

I need my earring back lol - help

Heyy so I hope this is the right forum, but to summarize as best as I can. There is this guy I've been hanging out with who I really like. Anyway I ended up leaving an expensive earring my mom gifted to me at his place (unintentionally I swear). Anyways I really really need it back (like urgent) since my mom is coming to visit and she will 100% notice if they're gone. I can't think of a lie to say pertaining to why I am not wearing them. I have asked for them back but he is being really like weird about it. In the sense that he doesn't understand how badly I need them and won't make time to give it to me.
    What should I say? I've explained the situation already but he's kind of just like "damn"

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    My bet is he doesnít have it and junked it because he didnít know it was worth anything.

lol Seraphim. I hope not!

Why can't you go over and pick it up? Are you underaged? Can you not take transit/bus? Just ask him if you can pick it up.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I think though if she explained it and all he has said is ď dayum ď he doesnít have it . And he doesnít know how to tell you he doesnít have it .

Maybe.. I don't think it's safe to assume because it's a valuable item. I'd say it's worth picking up and taking more initiatve. He could've been high when he texted back for all we know.

Iím not saying donít try to pick it up Iím saying pretty realistically he probably doesnít have it . If somebody had it and you explained the situation donít you think they would say Gee yeah come on right over and pick it up ? Heís stalling.

To be honest with you, I wouldn't assume someone would do that at all. I wouldn't assume anything. If I know it's there, just pick it up or at least it's worth having a look. I don't see what the point is of assuming (not worth the time). All of that could have been spent just coordinating a couple of texts to get it. If he doesn't have it after the OP's looked, for instance, well, 'fess up and tell your mum the truth if she asks (that you lost it and you are sorry).

So I don't have a car, and he lives rather far from me. He deff still has it because the next day he told me he has it and I told him to please hold on to it because of how important it was and he said he will. It just seems like he is being a douche bag to me rn and I can't figure out what to do.

Also I should add there is no way besides a car to travel around here lol.

So just be honest with your mum that you've left it at a friend's house by accident. I can't see a mother being so upset that an earring was left at a friend's house. I wouldn't worry so much about it. Get the earring back and don't waste your energy getting annoyed. It's not worth it. All in due time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice