Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need my earring back lol - help

What do you mean "really weird" about it? He either has it or he doesn't. Has he told you that you can't pick it up?

** Duplicate

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Or have your mom drive you out to pick it up if they mean that much to her.

Originally Posted by Hopeful333
    So I don't have a car, and he lives rather far from me. He deff still has it because the next day he told me he has it and I told him to please hold on to it because of how important it was and he said he will. It just seems like he is being a douche bag to me rn and I can't figure out what to do.
    Sorry, didn't see this response before I posted.

You asked him to hold onto it. He said OK. That's not him being "really weird" about it. He shouldn't have to go out of his way to give you something you left behind. Offer to buy a friend lunch in exchange for a lift to the guy's place to pick it up or wait until he'll be in your neck of the woods. If your mom happens to come by and for some reason notice it, suck it up and let her chew you out. What's the worst she'll do? Guilt trip you? You'll be fine.

ETA: Great suggestion above if it really it for her to raise a stink and if she's not willing to accept your assurances you know where the ring is and will get it back on your own.

You don't really have many options here OP. You don't have a car so get someone to drive you. If that's not possible then he will have to bring it to you. There are no other options.

Platinum Member
    Tell him you will pay him to have it shipped to you and you will insure the package.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Good idea.
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Tell him you will pay him to have it shipped to you and you will insure the package.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice