LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help to Move On

Silver Member
    Yes, of course we met in person as we wouldnít have been able to get married. There is no father on the scene. I support my family though full time work. The property was purchased with my own money without a partner.

Originally Posted by Astrogirl
    Iím thinking possibilities of long-term, should the worst case scenario happen for me. As Iíve mentioned, I donít want to be in limbo and leave the decision making all to him. I need to control me. No disrespect, RayofLighten, but I have noticed your posts to those asking for advice is quite harsh and not helpful to those emotions vulnerable. I know you mean to help but being critical may cause distress.
    That's just who i am. I'm straight to the point. I'm not critical, I'm strongly opinionated. I'm not trying to offend but i say what i see and don't see any sense with you. You go from one extreme to another. From your husband to wanting to jump straight in and date someone else. To me it sounds like you're lonely and craving attention. Hence the multiple posts here.

(FYI you need to 'reply with quote' so people know who you are responding to).
    Last edited by RayofLighten; 04-10-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Silver Member
    I donít know how on my phone and can you please re-educate yourself on the part where I said I donít want to date? Thatíd be a great help. Plus, Iím not attention seeking. Iím lost and confused.

I donít know how on my phone and can you please re-educate yourself on the part where I said I donít want to date? Thatíd be a great help. Plus, Iím not attention seeking. Iím lost and confused.
    At the bottom right of someones response, (on phone) there is some little squares, one is 'Reply' and another is 'Reply with Quote'. When you're using this site on your phone there is also an option at the very bottom of the page to go to 'full site' which then gives you the same site options as on a computer. Hope this helps :)

Platinum Member
    I think you need a colossal deep breath, and stay focused on the issue. You need to decide if you want to remain married to this person, first and foremost. Between this thread and your last, it is clear there are a lot of problems in the marriage. How much time have you actually spent together in person with your husband? When did you get married, and when were you supposed to start actually living together full-time?

At a time like this, commiserating with male friends who have expressed interest in you is the last thing you should be doing. You are still a married woman, and extremely emotionally vulnerable. Strategies for moving on are premature unless and until you and your husband agree the marriage is over and file to separate. I know you're looking for a way to ease the pain, but you need to deal with this one step at a time, and not zoom past the hard bits in a race to Band-Aid the emotional wounds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice