Whats happening?

asimisi

Hello all, i breakup with my boyfriend one year ago, But all the tíme after breakup maybe 1-3 times monthly We sleep together after dinner or cinema in one bed (Just sleeping, no sex) and We end this in november.. But all the time We text messeges each other and every day He text me Good morning and Good night message and We still meet on coffe. I reply every time, and 2 weeks ago he tell me, he meet someone new and Its starting be serious and im Still most important in His life and he likes me a Lot but We was not happy. He cry, when telling this News But after this Hi Still text me everyday Good morning/night message and sometimes ask me how Are you? What you doing? Etc... What do you think About it? Is he want me back or whats happening Now? I miss him Very much and Love him... Thank you for advice...

Hello all, i breakup with my boyfriend one year ago, But all the tíme after breakup maybe 1-3 times monthly We sleep together after dinner or cinema in one bed (Just sleeping, no sex) and We end this in november.. But all the time We text messeges each other and every day He text me Good morning and Good night message and We still meet on coffe. I reply every time, and 2 weeks ago he tell me, he meet someone new and Its starting be serious and im Still most important in His life and he likes me a Lot but We was not happy. He cry, when telling this News But after this Hi Still text me everyday Good morning/night message and sometimes ask me how Are you? What you doing? Etc... What do you think About it? Is he want me back or whats happening Now? I miss him Very much and Love him... Thank you for advice...

I'm sorry but if you two kept hanging out after breaking up, it was probably only because you two were used to each other, out of loneliness or habit and that's very unhealthy.

Now he has told you he met someone new and it's getting serious. I think he still contacts you because he likes the attention you give him. He doesnt want you back, and that's why you keep replying because you do want him back.

Do yourself a favor and stop contact with him. Tell him you need to move on

Firstly, thank you very much for reply wiseman and afireblue... Really, thank you

We broke up a year ago because he cheated on me. If I'm right, all our communication starting he, I just respond to message. Exceptionally, I ask something first. Just yesterday we were writing together and he planning a trip with me. He doesnt tell anything about a new boyfriend at all. Just few days ago tell me Only that he is not sure if it is serious with this new boyfriend.

Archived