Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have I Ruined the Marriage?

I backtracked on your posts a little to try and get some understanding. What exactly was this accident you had? You talked about a guy who tailgated you and shouted some profanities that caused you allot of trauma. You also talk about another possessive guy in another post, one that would constantly call and text you. Did your husband know about that affair? Seems to be allot happening in your life. You seem to have allot of family issues, family that doesn't like your husband.

Silver Member
    The accident is separate to the tailgating. And no, I refrain from men calling or texting and let my husband know the second they do.

Originally Posted by Astrogirl
    The accident is separate to the tailgating. And no, I refrain from men calling or texting and let my husband know the second they do.
    What was the accident exactly? The question has been asked a couple of times but you never answer it.

Silver Member
    Vehicular. Several car pile up.

Silver Member
    Why is it so important to the post and why are you so suspicious?

Vehicular. Several car pile up.
    That's scary. I had a lorry smash into me deliberately once on a junction. Scared the hell out of me and my daughter. I kept having bad dreams for a few weeks but luckily my daughter didn't.

Silver Member
    Astrogirl I've been in your position and if you hang around and try and fix without getting better it will create an irrepairable rift between you and destroy everything.

You need professional help first and foremost. This is not an attack on you. If you get better and show you are seeking help then down the line you may have a chance but he is not able to cure you.

Yes, they are civil. My daughter is hurt for me as she knows heís not speaking to me, but apart from that will not get involved and will remain civil with him should things get back on track.
    Why would this be information she knows?

Your therapist should be dealing with your trauma and your anxiety. Nitpicking your husband to death makes everyone sick, most of all your child. Just stop. You know you are doing it, so just stop. Let your husband cool off, protect your child and stop using her as a therapist/marriage counselor.

On top of all this you manipulate the situation further by threatening divorce? Don't go to a lawyer, go to a doctor. That's what you can tell your husband. That you are making an appt with a doctor for a checkup/follow up on this trauma/anxiety and a therapist to help you sort it out.
    Recently, I suffered a trauma that has led to anxiety.

I know I have taken it out on my closest but it has led to bickering with husband.

I answered I was going to see a solicitor. We currently live in different countries.

Platinum Member
    Did your family move out?

You have been married, awhile . Why is this visa taking so long?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice