Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Wife says we will never have sex again

I dont want to be with my friends. I like to be with my family.

My wife wants to spend less time with me she said so to do all these things is difficult right now.

I can work out a bit at home but not too much because my heart beats are abnormal.

Sorry I wasnt clear. We dont have sex but now she said I can rub on her for ten minutes each week.

I am frustrated that is true because it gets frustrating to do all these things and then getting rejected. Yeah it would be probably smarter to not get frustrated but I am a sincere person and it comes out.

You are pointing fingers. Yet...you refuse to see what you could do about yourself to help the situation.
    Originally Posted by Essian
    When I married her I never thought she was going to reject kissing and sex like this. There was a time when she was really into it as well and things were so positive.

Platinum Member
    I can work out a bit at home but not too much because my heart beats are abnormal.

Sorry I wasnt clear. We dont have sex but now she said I can rub on her for ten minutes each week.

I am frustrated that is true because it gets frustrating to do all these things and then getting rejected. Yeah it would be probably smarter to not get frustrated but I am a sincere person and it comes out.
    Showing frustration doesn't mean you are "sincere" -it just means that at the moment you let out frustration you are choosing not to control how you express your emotions. Sometimes it's healthy to let out frustration and there are healthy ways to communicate frustration - it depends how you choose to let out the frustration. But please don't tell yourself if you let it out by screaming or venting etc that it's because you are a "sincere person" -it's because you might not be practicing self control at that point in time. Would you tell your kids when they whine incessantly that it's ok because they're just being the sincere people they are? Or that your wife rejecting your kisses in a hurtful way is just being "sincere?"

Platinum Member
    I still think she's having an affair.

Originally Posted by Honeycomb8
    I still think she's having an affair.
    Okay well that's a nice theory but he's mentioned early on that he's never had a reason to distrust her.

Can all you damaged folks stop spamming "they're cheating" in these threads? At least offer up suggestions on how he could go about confirming whether or not that's the case.

You're just serving to put paranoia in this poor man's head.

Stop theorizing.

Get to a doctor and get a complete physical and do whatever you can to improve your health. Stop drinking, lose weight, eat better, engage in physical activity and stop making excuses why you need to be a couch potato. All doctors know physical activity is essential to good health. Especially sexual health, libido, erections, etc.

Stop kidding yourself. The problem seems to be you. Not taking care of yourself or your health. The reason is not another man....it's you. You letting yourself go and being a poor lover and not romantic at all. Stop using the excuse that "being a good dad" is the reason for your inertia. That's nonsense. Get To A Doctor!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Give Advice
Ask For Advice