Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mothering a manchild

I have spoken to sone friends back home. They've said I can stay with them. Im going back tomorrow

Originally Posted by TLH460
    I have spoken to sone friends back home. They've said I can stay with them. Im going back tomorrow
    Good for you for making this decision!!! Please have no contact with him during your time of healing, and be kind to yourself. Wish you all the best

Clearly not. I-ve never had high self esteem. I was a care kid and I haven't experienced many positive relationships. I clearly need ro be on my own for a bit and sort my head out. Thank you to everyone thats commented. Might not have been easy to read but the truth often hurts

Clearly not. I-ve never had high self esteem. I was a care kid and I haven't experienced many positive relationships. I clearly need ro be on my own for a bit and sort my head out. Thank you to everyone thats commented. Might not have been easy to read but the truth often hurts

Come back and share your feelings if you need to during this time of mourning. Breaking vicious cycles is not easy, learning to love oneself isn't easy either. Just remember you are not alone . Take care.

Thank you Afireblue. You sound like a decent human being xx

Good for you! Smart move, dont cave in and decide not to leave. You are worth more than you seem to realize.

This isn't the only guy in the world, so why would you put up with him?

Platinum Member
    I would do some deep soul searching to find out why you'd think "Hm, jobless, lives with Mom, plays video games all day, is a drunk, asks me for money to buy booze, definitely boyfriend material!!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice