My ex fiancé lives in plain view in the next building over. After a blowup fight, we abruptly broke up. Within 20 minutes, her ex husband shows up and has been a constant presence since. I have accepted that she isn’t who I thought she was and while I struggle to cut every thread of hope for reconciliation, I know I’m better off without her.

I struggle seeing his truck in her driveway. Looking for anyone to give me a good exercise or something to help cope with it until it no longer bothers me.

Move. If he ex-husband showed up right after your fight, she was already talking to him and probably cheating. You don't have to tolerate looking at it, in my opinion. Start a new chapter and don't be a backup option for this lady in the future like her ex-husband is.

Why do you allow this to get to you? It's your home just as much(this building). I think it would do you good to clear your head with a small weekend trip away. Do not make rash decisions based on impulse or what's merely going on in the past one to two weeks or the past few hours. Ground yourself and start employing your own methods for peacemaking and learning to let go.

You can also start by not looking outside your window or monitoring your ex's ongoings. Go for a weekend trip. Take a couple of days off actually during the week. Why not? You're too hankered down right now. Lift your spirit.

No easy answers is the right way to name your post.

It must be incredibly painful and frustrating. I remember your earlier post about it. You are asking for a quick fix. Unfortunately there ain't one. You need to maintain the NC. and keep busy, fill your day with activities & exercise... Spring is here!

I cannot imagine having to see the ex parked at hers all the time. I feel for you. Hope it passes soon

Stop looking out the window.

To my credit, I have stopped getting up in the middle of the night to check, etc. Now it’s just when I pull down my road to come home, it’s the first thing I see and you can’t not see it. I’ve been trying to embrace the idea how lucky I am to find out before a marriage. But it still sucks to know the person you thought she was isn’t really that person at all.

Is there a possibility of moving? It will not only give you closure but will help you not have to continue to suffer in seeing them together right in front of you.

It hurts now, but you did yourself a huge favour in realizing who she is before it got to be a marriage.

I honestly think moving would be the best thing you could do right now.

To my credit, I have stopped getting up in the middle of the night to check, etc. Now it’s just when I pull down my road to come home, it’s the first thing I see and you can’t not see it. I’ve been trying to embrace the idea how lucky I am to find out before a marriage. But it still sucks to know the person you thought she was isn’t really that person at all.

You really only have 2 options. You either have to put up with it or find somewhere else to live so you don't have to stalk them anymore.

Yeh I support the move if you can....

I even left the goddamn country....! lol

Leading up to the move I had a lot of fears and anxiety, but I can say now that it was the best thing I could have done....

Do it if you can...It'll give you something to focus on and look forward to*

Carus*

Archived