Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the girl I've been seeing casually for the last 3 months pushing me away?

Sounds convenient but quite uninspired/boring.
    Originally Posted by evidential26
    We both live in a major city and live about 5 minutes walking from each other so its very convenient.

Well I mean I had the other girls get tested and none of them had it. So this girl actually had to be the one who gave me it.

Iím just confused by this whole thing. How does a girl go on like five dates with a guy over a span of a couple months, act like you are really into him in person, and then it just comes crashing down? I think she may have liked me and wanted more, but since we never talked about feelings and it was coming to a breaking point she just ended it.

You were both not invested in anything past a sexual fling. You never made an effort and had moving on anyway on your mind the entire time, just stringing her along because as you put it. "didn't want to give up the casual sex". Std's and ghosting are the downside of your intentions and lifestyle.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by evidential26
    honestly i am low key thinking of moving to NYC in october so i feel a little guilty about dating her and then leaving but i would want to date her for a little up until then as its about 60/40 im thinking about moving in 6 months. but i also would be down to just keep up the continued casual sex because i actually like her as a person if she wouldnt want to date.

its just so weird we started hanging out so much more frequently right before her trip and now shes acting a little weird all of a sudden. did she just give me a cutoff or something without even saying something? is she seeing another guy maybe?
    Then tell her. If she agrees great, if not, oh well. At least you were honest and took the high road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice