Trust me, I’m lying

43 seconds

My husband lies to me before we were married. Three months into the relationship he was still talking to other women. Never told them about me. 3 years later I am still finding things out. To me he lies about everything know. I have a gut feeling he cheated he doesn’t deny going to her house. But will deny sleeping with her. This has changed me towards him. I don’t know if I can rebuilt this again? I don’t feel I love him enough anymore?

I don’t know if I can rebuilt this again? I don’t feel I love him enough anymore?

I think you've answered your own question.

The problem is that this kind of behaviour on his part leads to the growth of suspicion, fear and anger where love should be, so it's not surprising you don't love him enough any more. You can't build a healthy relationship with someone like this; hopefully you don't have any children and can walk away and start your life over again.

Is it an arranged marriage? How well did you know him prior to marriage? Where did you meet him and how long were you dating prior to marriage?

My husband lies to me before we were married. Three months into the relationship he was still talking to other women. 3 years later I am still finding things out. To me he lies about everything know.

Archived