Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Trust me, Iím lying

Trust me, Iím lying

My husband lies to me before we were married. Three months into the relationship he was still talking to other women. Never told them about me. 3 years later I am still finding things out. To me he lies about everything know. I have a gut feeling he cheated he doesnít deny going to her house. But will deny sleeping with her. This has changed me towards him. I donít know if I can rebuilt this again? I donít feel I love him enough anymore?

Platinum Member
    Why would you marry him if you could not trust him? He has shown you repeatedly that he is a cheat and a liar, yet you stay. I don't get it.

Platinum Member
    I donít know if I can rebuilt this again? I donít feel I love him enough anymore?
    I think you've answered your own question.

The problem is that this kind of behaviour on his part leads to the growth of suspicion, fear and anger where love should be, so it's not surprising you don't love him enough any more. You can't build a healthy relationship with someone like this; hopefully you don't have any children and can walk away and start your life over again.

So why did you marry him and why are you still with him??

Is it an arranged marriage? How well did you know him prior to marriage? Where did you meet him and how long were you dating prior to marriage?
    Originally Posted by 43 seconds
    My husband lies to me before we were married. Three months into the relationship he was still talking to other women. 3 years later I am still finding things out. To me he lies about everything know.

In some case trust can be rebuilt, sometimes it can't. You would have to find out. Discuss it with a counselor.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Gary Snyder
    In some case trust can be rebuilt, sometimes it can't. You would have to find out. Discuss it with a counselor.
    He has been lying and cheating the whole time. What is there to "rebuild"?

It's the same as asking `what can I do differently to make a snake not a snake'
    You can't. It's a snake.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice