LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A NC journey

Originally Posted by Utterlyhurt
    Having a day. Pain from breakup only 50% of it. The rest is just life stuff that piled up. Had a cry so hard can't catch breath moment. I wish I could not exist for awhile. Not suicidal or thinking of hurting myself at all. Just wish there was an off switch.
    I know it's hard to focus on something else. Currently going through a divorce. But when I start to get hit hard, I veg out and play video games until I'm tired enough to fall asleep.

Do you have anything you do where you can escape for a while? Do it for an hour at a time. Sit down and cry if it hits really bad. I'll even dig out some old photos if needed just to remember what I've lose ( I don't tell anyone I do this, but it has helped) It's usually followed by some relief. Best to face this thing head on is all I've got to say at this point.

Hopefully, one day I won't have to. Until then, one day at a time.

I'm pouring the emotions into a book I've been working on. It's fiction, but some of the raw emotional scenes will be based on very real raw emotional scenes.

Originally Posted by Nickel Speed
    Hopefully, one day I won't have to. Until then, one day at a time.
    This is my mantra too. I want it not to be so bad, but until we get there it's what we've got.

And sorry to hear about the divorce. I was in the very early stages of "I think this is someone I could marry" and it was still crushing. Can't imagine how you feel.

Platinum Member
    What happened with this?
    [Register to see the link]

That was only a couple of days ago.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    What happened with this?
    [Register to see the link]

That was only a couple of days ago.
    That's still in effect. Today was getting her Easter present in the mail which was gut punch in spite of the possible upcoming stuff. I had put a lot of thought into romantic Easter egg hunt.

Mostly work and family drama. And then dog got sick and since she just had multiple surgeries had to take to vet... Just one of those steamroller days where it all seems to hit at once.

And the breakup is still raw which is why I think waiting awhile is good to even discuss reconcilliation. Have to work on stuff for me in the meantime and heal. I'm both hopeful and sad if that makes sense. Today the sadness won out by sheer number of things. If just the Easter presents then probably unggghhhh, but not full blown sadness.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice