Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hanging out with a recent ex, didn't make a move and now cold.

This still will not ensure that she's interested in anything more than the friendzone, which has been the direction her contact/hanging out has been going.

No contact is not a tool to "get your ex back" nor is her initiating contact a sign of interest in reconciliation.
    Originally Posted by triceps
    not contacting her made her reach out in the first place and I'd want to be with someone who would want to see me.

I left on fun trip about a week and a half ago and she commented on one of my pics about bringing her back something. I got back about 5 days ago and sent her a text this afternoon asking about how it's been since coming back to work, since she is now back full time and that I just bought myself a house.
    She replied immediately asking about seeing pics of my new place and mentioned some things going on at her work. She also was on the 2nd shift today so she would be there for the night.
    I showed her a few pics and she asked if she could help me decorate it when I move in. I said cool and asked how her schedule is this week as I want to catch up.
    A few minutes later she texts back saying she'll message me in an hour as something just popped up at work.

I haven't heard from her in a few hours, but we'll see if she replies. I don't plan on messaging her again if she doesn't get back to me, but I'll try to setup another date depending on how she responds.

She got back to me and apologized saying she forgot. lol.
    But she gave me her schedule and we agreed on dinner in a couple days.

4. 04-17-2019, 01:27 PM

I guess I was a fool all along, when in doubt about things go with your gut.
    Had a great time out to dinner with her on Thursday. Tons of laughing and a great time catching up. When I dropped her off at her place we just ended with a hug, no real opportunity to show that she wanted to be kissed. she texted me if i got back home and said thanks for taking her out.
    I texted her again today trying to setup another date, but got ignored even though she has been active on social media and now posting that she has a new boyfriend.

I felt pretty disgusted as it's some guy she met on her deployment. So much for her saying she wasn't looking to date anyone after she dumped me at the end of February.
    After all I did for her, this really stings knowing that she's with another guy. I was a good loyal boyfriend to her while she was gone for almost 8 months, taking care of her dogs and doing everything.

I don't plan on ever taking to her again.
    I guess I wish them the best and I know I deserve someone that treats me right.

Platinum Member
    At least now you know that she was never serious about reconciling with you.

In some ways, it's better that you know she is with someone else so you can stop hanging on to hope. It stings, but it will help you move on from her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice