LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Met a girl on vacation.

Met a girl on vacation.

Iím currently typing this in Spain on vacation. So I met this girl 5 days ago in a club. There where many pretty girls there and she was with her friend.

I immediately walked up to her and began talking to her. As the night went on we parted ways after dancing and having a good time. We met back up the same night and the same place after she gave me her number. We danced until the club closed and we made out most of the night.

At the end I was extremely drunk and when we exited some guys came up to them talking to them. Me being drunk I just walked away. I got a text saying how are you and are you ok from her. She said she kinda like that I did walk away.

Next day I texted her saying Iíd like to see her again. She said she wanted to as well. I gave her a time and place where we could meet up. I never received an answer. A day later she texted me saying she was in Ibiza and had no service and that she would like to see me again.

She said she was traveling to Madrid and had one day before her flight left for LA(resides) so we met in Madrid and spent a couple hours together. Around midnight last night she had to leave because she had reservations with her friend who was also traveling with her. We made out before that walking around Madrid going to bars holding hands and really getting hot and heavy.

When we got back it was time for her reservation. I told her I wanted her I wanted to get her alone. She told me she wanted me to have sex with her in the hallway of where she was staying. As we where about to her friend came out and I basically got kicked out. She told me the night was young and made it seem like Iíd see her again that night.

I get back to my hotel and she texted me asking how my night was going. I didnít understand that question but I just responded back saying I want you. She responded back by saying the name of some random club then said she was going to another one and that sheíd text me.

I waited an hour and was tired and told her goodnight and to be safe. She never responded. I know she had to leave and it sucks because I never felt such an extreme amount of attraction and chemistry before. Sheís 26 and Iím 22. She brought up how we should meet up back in the states before we hung out. And she seemed to be very interested in me. Asked me questions and was so down to earth with me.

I didnít mess up anything but yet for some reason she just ghosted me. She was one of the hottest girls I ever seen and Iím really into her. Iím not gonna text her because she never responded to me and kinda blew me off. I feel like she may text me again and is testing me to see if she can unhinged me.

Idk why she would just ghost me and not just be straight up. Maybe she just wasnít as into me as I was into her. I did everything right. I guess I just gotta let it go.

I didnít come off as needy. She said I was so different from a lot of guys. She said she was into me. But when we texted it seem like I was speaking to a different person. Am I jumping to conclusions? I never been so into a girl before itís crazy.

Btw I hate that got caught up on a girl like this. I canít believe Iím saying this but I kinda fell for her instantly. Like I never been with a girl that I just wanted to know everything about. Sheís miles over my ex. While Iím sad that our time is probably over Iím happy because I experienced a feeling I never felt before. Extremely rare from what Iíve heard.

It was a holiday fling and nothing more. You fell for her instantly because of a combination of vacation, booze, and hormones.

Move on.

Bronze Member
    Sounds like she continued to party the night away and you went to bed. Then she flew out the next day, so it didn't make sense to blow up your phone. Maybe she even expected you to meet her at the random club she named. Who knows. I wouldn't even necessarily peg this as blowing you off given the logistics of everything you mentioned.

You'll probably hear from her again is my guess. Do you live near her in the states?

However, I would caution getting involved with a person who wants to bang you in the middle of a hallway drunk in a foreign country within hours of getting to know you, haha. Doesn't sound like great judgment by either party.

I've had that extreme attraction/love at first sight feeling with one person before in my life so I'm not gonna knock the possibility, but if you do hear from her again, I'd try to get to know her a bit first before making any assumptions about what kind of woman she is.

Originally Posted by HealingLight
    Sounds like she continued to party the night away and you went to bed. Then she flew out the next day, so it didn't make sense to blow up your phone. Maybe she even expected you to meet her at the random club she named. Who knows. I wouldn't even necessarily peg this as blowing you off given the logistics of everything you mentioned.

You'll probably hear from her again is my guess. Do you live near her in the states?

However, I would caution getting involved with a person who wants to bang you in the middle of a hallway drunk in a foreign country within hours of getting to know you, haha. Doesn't sound like great judgment by either party.

I've had that extreme attraction/love at first sight feeling with one person before in my life so I'm not gonna knock the possibility, but if you do hear from her again, I'd try to get to know her a bit first before making any assumptions about what kind of woman she is.
    She lives in LA. Iím from North Carolina. That alone is probably the biggest deal breaker. It wasnít in hours of us meeting we met a couple days before. Iím romanticizing something that isnít possible. She kept saying how Iím so different and so interesting.

The more I think about it the more I think sheís not into me. But hey a girl of her caliber did like me some to hang out with me and do dirty things. I need to start enaging more. Gave me confidence.

Yo that feeling is insane changed how I see all my past relationships. Will use it as base to find a really great girl in the future.

Platinum Member
    This was a vacation fling, my friend.

These types of things don't usually last once the holiday is over, but you can tuck it away as a fun memory. You two are virtually strangers who happened to have physical chemistry, but you two don't really know each other at all. Don't confuse lust and hormones for something deeper when there is so little to base it on.

It sounds like a fun trip. Let the dust settle and don't make it out to be bigger than what it was (it was temporary only). Life will return to normal and while you may be wistful for a few weeks, it won't last forever. You'll move on with your life but I think this trip will always put a big smile on your face, looking back. Carpe diem!

Your anxiety over this is directly tied to where you are healing wise.

In other words your confidence isnít exactly where it needs to be.

As someone else said it was a fun fling.

Youíre young, traveling enjoying life as is she from the sounds of it, you may cross paths again, you may not. It was a fun exciting expierience, enjoy it for what it is.

Your anxiety about it though... either self soothe and walk yourself off the ledge or take a break until youíre more ready.

She did text me saying that she had a great time and that she landed safely. I just responded saying just to text me if she ever wants to meet up back in the states and that I had a good time too.

Good!

Leave it at that

Lol, when you just try to get a quick fix with a girl you barely know, this happens a lot - you got rejected big time.

Find a local girl, date her for awhile and don't get so serious until she falls in love with you. Then stay with her.

Great relationships and sex takes time. You have to do the work to get the payout, and to avoid getting burned by the pain of rejection.

It could be worth it - women in love are more fun!

Hmm, that last line sounds like a bumper sticker. Wow, just wow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice