I want him back but its my fault he's gone.

Flowers98

I dated this amazing guy last summer. I was very careful for our entire relationship because I knew he was going away to college at the end of the summer so I did my best to keep it casual. I broke up with him, but we have stayed good friends ever since.

I was so focused on keeping my guard up the entire time we were together though, that I didn't realize how much in love with him I was. Its been months now, and I've tried to see other people, but I can't get him out of my mind. He's everything I want.

Like I said, we've stayed good friends, and my three best friends, all of which are mutual friends with him, are convinced that we are going to get back together eventually. But I'm terrified that I've lost him for good.

I'm not sure what you're asking here...

He's moved away for college. Surely he will meet girls there. Sorry just being realistic.

You say that you stayed friends and you've tried to see other people but can't get him out of your mind ... how are this conversations with him since he's been gone? Friendly, casual, flirty?

Sounds to me like you need help moving on instead of asking if you've lost him for good... you only dated him for a summer.

Also the title of your post says " it's my fault he's gone" are you for real?

Archived