Pain so bad it doesn't feel real

I posted my story in another forum if that interests you. I came here to talk about the pain of the breakup. It's the classic symptoms. My entire being has been crushed and the pain is so intense it seems surreal. But it doesn't let up. I'm only 24 hours out so I know this is initial shock and pain. But it hurts. So bad. I've been crying off and on the entire 24 hours and it still hurts.

So sorry...Yeh that pain is surreal huh..? It almost killed me, for real.....almost*

These videos may help you right now:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CameroneProductions/videos?view_as=subscriber

In the meantime, collapse into the pain. Let it rise and fall as it will. Cry it out when you need to....It will ease up over time....

Sleep and eat the best you can. Go for walks. Drink water. Stay off the alcohol....

You are very fresh so you may need a couple of days off work but show up for work if you can.....If you lose your income that will truly make things worse....

It was SO hard for me to get to work (and cry through most of the shift) but it did actually give me a reason to get out of bed*

Hang In There Buddy*

Carus*

I posted my story in another forum if that interests you. I came here to talk about the pain of the breakup. It's the classic symptoms. My entire being has been crushed and the pain is so intense it seems surreal. But it doesn't let up. I'm only 24 hours out so I know this is initial shock and pain. But it hurts. So bad. I've been crying off and on the entire 24 hours and it still hurts.

I suggest you go see your doctor and tell him just what you told us. A mild (and temporary) anti-anxiety med will help you to cope and at least eat something, I suspect like most people, you're barely eating.

Time is on your side and in time you will start to feel human again but help yourself through the initial, debilitating period and talk to your doctor.

Today was a little better, but then doing the band aid ripping off of unpacking now. Each item feels like failure, loss and pain that I have to lift over and over and over. And it feels like emotionally the only two solutions are push through or give up entirely.

I haven't felt any inclination to self harm at all, so pushing through it is. It hurts though. I miss us. I hate this. I want to fast forward. But I'm going to start on box two and maybe post here a bunch the next few days. And cry. A lot.

I haven't felt any inclination to self harm at all, so pushing through it is.

That's great Buddy....Glad to hear it*

I'm going to start on box two and maybe post here a bunch the next few days. And cry. A lot.

Totally normal stuff...and healthy too....Better in the long run to let it out than suppress it......

Hang in there UH*...You're doin' good*

Carus*

Archived