Should I sent an apology gift or let it go..

AtlasFink

The relationship started off quickly.. And she started to call me nick names etc.. Then an incident happened that scared her off.. She ignored me for a few and sent peace offering of Tiff Treats, with a special message that only me and her would get,(fresh specialty cookies delivered) cause she doesn't like flowers, say's they die..

She texted and said thank you.. There are gaps between days we would text.. I would initiate and get responses.. Would go find and asked if she wanted me to stop texting.. her answer no..

The very next day (Two weeks ago) she was texting me she wanted to show me how to dance sent a song saying how she wanted it to happen.. I got drunk and sent silly messages, like I was listening to a song and she knew it.. asked about the album.. then drunk text was simple, wanted to know how her day was, sent one saying get some rest while you can..

Well, texted her every other day and no response.. Wednesday let her know thank you for helping me with certain situations in my life and let it be..

Been skimming over the forum and couldn't find an answer that fit with what i needed.. Or my search skills aren't up to par..

My question is.. I am not to send her flowers or edible arrangement as an apology.. Cause I know she is hurt by some of my actions.. There are strong feelings between us, unless she isn't emotionally there.. Since the first date, she said she didn't wanna leave me and kept holding me close.. even kissed me on the forehead...

I'm confused, what did you do that was hurtful?

One night had a friend over.. While I was upstairs he had control over my phone to use spotify with google home on wifi.. When I was upstairs she texted and he responded to her and asked how her and i was and tried to push us together.. She thought it was me and got mad.. Angry text came and she said it suck's that you aren't real.. That was the incident I was talking about..

Since that happened she wanted to just let it happen..

Guessing the silly text from 2 wks ago she couldn't take..

Edit: Yes

This doesnt sound like much of a relationship. Why not try actually phoning her and having a chat rather than texting that is going nowhere? I dont see where a gift is in order.

We texted more than talked on the phone.. We did talk and she sent photos all the time to make up for it.. Was with her 4 yo daughter and found it easier..

One night had a friend over.. While I was upstairs he had control over my phone to use spotify with google home on wifi.. When I was upstairs she texted and he responded to her and asked how her and i was and tried to push us together.. She thought it was me and got mad.. Angry text came and she said it suck's that you aren't real.. That was the incident I was talking about..

Since that happened she wanted to just let it happen..

Guessing the silly text from 2 wks ago she couldn't take..

Edit: Yes

So this has been since February? And you're still wondering if you should apologize?

We talked quite a bit since that last post.. Then no response after those lame drunk texts.. Starting to think she isn't emotionally available..

Yeah she’s probably not emotionally available if she can’t move past it. There are other girls more easy going and ready for a relationship.

I don't know what you're apologizing for. You sound a bit doormatty, pardon. Or looking for an excuse to get some reaction from her. If you want something real, ask her out to a drink or dinner and date her. If a man told me about his playlist I'd probably go into a narcoleptic nap, wake up refreshed and feel like gardening.

Sending unwanted gifts is considered stalking in some jurisdictions. Read up on it. Leave her be, she's ignoring you.

Oh I know.. Not from person experience..

I just let me guard down and it seemed to consume me.. That isn't who I truly am.. Taking the advice from everyone and moving on.. Let it be.. Had a discussion with a friend about it last night and let it be was the best option i agreed to..

Thks..

This woman is not interested in you any longer, OP.

Stop trying to revive what she already told you she didn't want. According to your last thread, she told you she wasn't interested in making this into a relationship, and you only met her in person twice.

You would be wise to take the hint and move on.

Archived