The details of story is insane and he is such a crazy person with crazy decisions, he threatened me that he would propose to that girl if i am not going to marry him or at least promise him that i would be with him forever but our relation was complicated..i didn't see him as a guy of my dreams, he really has alot of problems so i couldn't marry him but at the same time i couldn't leave him ever and i was in love with him and i kept promising him that as long as we are together i would never look to any guy else but he wasn't satisfied .. at the same time that girl begin to enter our lives like she always care about his work and she bcome kind a close for me, she knew what i was going through and she responded to the proposal, after engagement he saw me with one guy so he sent me a msg that he is acting to his new girl and not happy and i am always in his mind, further msgs was asking me to keep him knowing my news but he didn't say a word about he would leave her or back together .. i don't answer any of his msgs, he only send me when he sees me with any guy.. i feel ty.. it has been 3 months since the engagement but it is very awful i am so angry on him and on her too

The details of story is insane and he is such a crazy person with crazy decisions, he threatened me that he would propose to that girl if i am not going to marry him or at least promise him that i would be with him forever but our relation was complicated..i didn't see him as a guy of my dreams, he really has alot of problems so i couldn't marry him but at the same time i couldn't leave him ever and i was in love with him and i kept promising him that as long as we are together i would never look to any guy else but he wasn't satisfied .. at the same time that girl begin to enter our lives like she always care about his work and she bcome kind a close for me, she knew what i was going through and she responded to the proposal, after engagement he saw me with one guy so he sent me a msg that he is acting to his new girl and not happy and i am always in his mind, further msgs was asking me to keep him knowing my news but he didn't say a word about he would leave her or back together .. i don't answer any of his msgs, he only send me when he sees me with any guy.. i feel ty.. it has been 3 months since the engagement but it is very awful i am so angry on him and on her too

What is the point of staying with a man that has too many issues to marry? You get rid of men like that not stay with them but just don't marry them.

Be glad he's gone. He is her problem now. Start immediately to do the mental work you need to do in order to understand that by staying with him, you were stopping yourself from finding a good man, issue free who would be suitable to marry.

Wow. Seems like he was trying to twist your arm into marriage. I have to mention though - you never saw him as serious boyfriend or husband material in the first place. It was unkind to hang onto him and this backfired on you. Be confident next time letting go of people who aren't good for you. It's not good for you and it's not good for them.

Your anger is only going to eat you up inside and the only person it's going to hurt is you (nobody else). I'd check that if I were you because you're coming across as a very unreliable and meanspirited person. Let him go to find love and peace. You should try to do the same.

Guy is a psycho. What the hell were you thinking??? This will like affect your trust in future relationships. Just know that not all men are like him. Not all men will treat you as horrendously as him.

Is this an arranged marriage? Why marry someone you don't want to? Makes no sense, except if arranged/forced marriages are the norm in your culture. In other cultures rushing or forcing quick marriage is a warning sign of abuse.

He knew that the girl like him so he used this and at the same time everyone else talk about her as she has very kind heart

And yeah arranged marriage is very normal here

Guy is a psycho. What the hell were you thinking??? This will like affect your trust in future relationships. Just know that not all men are like him. Not all men will treat you as horrendously as him.

Yeah i don't trust anyone now but i have bad things more bad than the trusting issue now, i feel ty.. Every time i saw them together i feel a knife in my heart, i feel like i will never move on.. my days are always black all the time.. i feel humiliation, betrayed and alone..

I still can't believe that he could do this, he could be over me this easily.. when i saw the ring in his hand and i see them sitting close to each other i feel like i don't wanna anything on this life and feel like i will be always stuck here.

You should get therapy to help you with your inability to accept your own good decisions.

I will start first session nxt week, although i was really convinced not to marry him but now i feel miserable twice, one bcz i miss him and second bcz i am really hurt. But when i was with him i couldn't leave neither take any opportunity to know other guy, i was loyal to him and i knew i wouldn't leave although that wouldn't make happy so i was trapped in corner i neither could leave bcz i loved him nor could take step to marry him, both options were bad for me.

Ok, ask your parents to allow you to find someone else or ask them to pick someone else for you. Don't waste time on anyone who does not want you and you do not want them, except if you are forced or your parents will kill you if you do not marry this person or marry whoever they pick or by a certain age.

arranged marriage is very normal here

Archived