Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Would it be too childish...?

Would it be too childish...?

I really like this guy... and I donít know if he likes me back... but he did tell me he likes someone but never told me who... he said ďI like this girl but I canít tell herĒ. I would want to ask him who he likes... but I know itís not in my place to ask. I want him to know I like him, but I feel like he may only see me as a friend? Would it be too childish to indirectly tell him... lol. For instance, if I take it to social media and say ďyouíre the only person I want to talk to..Ē and see how he reacts? I want to see what he would say... but at the same time, what if he misunderstands me? These are just some thoughts... I donít think iíll actually take it to social media lmao.

Platinum Member
    How old are you? Why dont you try and ask him out directly? "hey, want to go on a date?" can take you a long way.

How old are you? (Just asking because I find it important to say if it's childish or not).

But in general I'd refrain from taking this to social media. Also he said he likes a girl, so why is it important to know who she is instead of moving on because he likes someone else? But if you're hoping that girl is you ask him on date (no need to define it as a date at first) and see how it goes and you'll have your answer.

Yes it is. This way you have your answers. Don't play games. And do not send creepy messages on social media somehow implying you want an exclusive relationship. Ask him out.
    Originally Posted by Lusk38
    he said ďI like this girl but I canít tell herĒ. I know itís not in my place to ask.

I think you are Faithkader83 with a new account!

Originally Posted by Lusk38
    I really like this guy... and I donít know if he likes me back... but he did tell me he likes someone but never told me who... he said ďI like this girl but I canít tell herĒ. I would want to ask him who he likes... but I know itís not in my place to ask. I want him to know I like him, but I feel like he may only see me as a friend? Would it be too childish to indirectly tell him... lol. For instance, if I take it to social media and say ďyouíre the only person I want to talk to..Ē and see how he reacts? I want to see what he would say... but at the same time, what if he misunderstands me? These are just some thoughts... I donít think iíll actually take it to social media lmao.
    Do you have multiple accounts? You've posted an identical story to another user who posted a few times about a guy she likes but doesn't know if he feels the same, but has told her he likes someone but cant tell them. If you are the same person then you really need to take heed of everyone's advice and let it go. You are getting very obsessive about this and quite frankly it's pathetic. Leave the guy alone. Stop hanging out with him. Get a life and start listening to people.

Originally Posted by sara-pezzini
    I think you are Faithkader83 with a new account!
    That was exactly what i thought lol

Multiple accounts not allowed. Thread closed.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice