popa

I (17 and in high school) have been dating this girl I've liked for a long time and known for even longer. From what I can tell, we like each other a lot. The first few days were all I hoped to be. We kissed, held hands, went to the movies, etc. But recently, I've noticed she doesn't interact with me as much. She doesn't seem to be by my side as much. She runs off with her friends and doesn't say a word to me sometimes. This could very well be me being paranoid since this is my first real relationship. Or it could mean she has lost interest already. I don't know what to think.

Don't get upset over it just yet. She may be overly excited about her friends for whatever reason. Speak with her and check in (actually address it or bring it up, don't speculate). If she gives you the cold shoulder or looks like she'd rather be eating dirt than around you, annoyed with you or just not willing to communicate, yes, you have your answer... she is just not that interested.

At your age girls have other interests other than being with their bf... you should do the same. Hang out with your own friends, do your own activities and when you are together do something fun.

If you have known her for a long time tell her how you fell but respect her independence too

Archived