Open Club  ·  87 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Lies lies lies (caution: another crime video)

Annia

So I was watching this video:

And I'm shocked with how far some people go to cover up their lies.

I've talked about him a few times here, that I had an ex who pretended he was in college and set up an elaborated scheme with social media profiles of his "colleagues", college materials on his desk and a time schedule on his wall, daily detailed descriptions of his days in college among other stuff... very scary. In his case it wasn't just to build his image, he was also using this as a scheme to get money without working. His parents would send him money thinking they were paying him college but he was using it for himself. Luckily he didn't kill anyone to hide his lies but when I found out and confronted him with this lie, he told me it was my fault because I was in college and made him feel inferior for not having a degree (I never pressured him to go college but this is how this type of people operates, it's never their fault). And that he done it to be worthy of my love and that I should forgive him because it was all out of love and if I truly loved him, I'd love him for his real self and would disregard this detail. Then I mentioned that my mother lend him money thinking he was struggling to pay university and it was a lie and that he should return her the money immediately, he said that I was a shallow opportunist that was only concerned about the money and not how he felt. I obviously broke up with him, but before this I was sucked into this abusive relationship and kept being with him despite having found out other (smaller) lies.

If these people spent all the amount of time and thought they spend on these elaborated lies in actually studying, they'd get graduated with straight As.

Have you met these types of liars? Scary stuff.

Started watching the video. OMG. I am about to finish it, but wow, I wanted to reply to your story with your ex. Not only did he lie, but he blamed you for "making" him lie. Truly sociopathic behavior, Annia.

The unfortunate thing is that while you were with him, you probably never knew or suspected a thing, because he was living so "normally". A normal college guy, with this elaborate scheme, all intended to cause you to doubt yourself, while giving him access to your mother's money.

It's so hard to tell these sociopaths from normal people, as they put on such a great show.

I know someone whose son, as it turned out, never attended the college that she was paying for. He was living in the dorm, buying the books, etc., and it wasn't until the end of his 2nd semester that she figured it out. Where had all the money gone? Who knows.

OK, back to the video....

My dad’s family has two such scary azz people, my dad and his brother. Both of them would rook anybody for anything at anytime . My dad‘s brother did horrendous things to anybody he ever passed . My dad stole one of my cousins identities when she was eight years old and he took my other cousin who is severely disabled and has Down’s syndrome and the capacity of a three-year-old and took his disability for seven years .

My dad’s family has two such scary azz people, my dad and his brother. Both of them would rook anybody for anything at anytime . My dad‘s brother did horrendous things to anybody he ever passed . My dad stole one of my cousins identities when she was eight years old and he took my other cousin who is severely disabled and has Down’s syndrome and the capacity of a three-year-old and took his disability for seven years .

Oh my god, I'm so sorry for what your family and you had to endure with your father! There are people who are almost demonic, it's scary! I hope that some day justice is made (if that's your wish, of course).

Oh my god, I'm so sorry for what your family and you had to endure with your father! There are people who are almost demonic, it's scary!

At the risk of sounding nutty , anybody who knows my father well and his brother; mostly my mother and I when.... when those two are really off their rocker you noticed that their eyes change . It is almost like Helter Skelter eyeballs. Truly, truly creepy.

At the risk of sounding nutty , anybody who knows my father well and his brother; mostly my mother and I when.... when those two are really off their rocker you noticed that their eyes change . It is almost like Helter Skelter eyeballs. Truly, truly creepy.

I don't think that's nutty at all, some people are so evil that I, someone fairly "scientific" question if there's some else more diabolic that cannot be explained by science.

I hope that you and their other victims are safe now.

I don't think that's nutty at all, some people are so evil that I, someone fairly "scientific" question if there's some else more diabolic that cannot be explained by science.

I hope that you and their other victims are safe now.

Oh I believe in the diabolical. I have seen it face to face. ( long story will PM. ) My cousin is safe, yes. Other victims of my uncle I have no idea . I’m sure he is still out there creating other victims . He rooked his sister’ son for the money to pay for his wife’s funeral. My dad‘s brother’s wife killed herself. He didn’t have money to pay for a funeral so my cousin paid for it. And then he stiffed his nephew for the money.

There have been so many people that this person has manipulated , lied to ,abused, sexually abused, robbed..I could go on forever .

Referencing the first segment; the Texas killer.

There's a million things you can give/do for your child. Don't

They didn't know it was all a lie, but yes, they seem to have enabled him a lot. Not saying of course that it's their fault that their son was a sociopathic murderer. My heart breaks for the parents but specially for the younger brother who was not involved in this at all in any manner.

Archived