Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is he interested in this other woman?

Is he interested in this other woman?

I need some help. Recently I am suspicious that my boyfriend is interested in this woman. I have seen them talking at the club we attend. I am not sure about the situation. They were chatting normally. But there are some reasons for me to be suspicious. He usually doenst have many female friends, so why this one? I know they know each other for some time, because I have seen them interact before. I am feeling so paranoid and I dont know what to do

What are these reasons for being suspicious? If they've known each other a long time then it's normal that they chat. Is there any flirty eye contact or mannerisms when they chat? If you're that bothered just ask him straight if he likes her and tell him that him chatting to her so much makes you uncomfortable.

thanks. I couldn t see very much of it. She has some mannerisms when talking to people, not only to him. maybe it is agut feeling...I cant explain it

Sounds like this is just paranoia.

I'll prompt you once more: what facts are making you suspicious? Your feelings matter, but they don't count as facts.

How do you know that he's known her for a long time? Do you ever interact with the woman? If not, why not?

I suppose if I was uncomfortable the way you are, my first move would be to casually join in the conversation. He is your boyfriend and you are at the club. If there is no real evidence, however, I would lay off and try not to let jealousy ruin your relationship.

I know they know each other because I have seen they intereact before. She is friend of some of the his friends. I have already seen her many times and we have some friends in common. I was unconfortable to join them because I didnt want him to notice I was suspicious of something. In fact the only fact I have is that I think they intereact too much. but maybe I dont know the context of it...

Originally Posted by diana123
    I know they know each other because I have seen they intereact before. She is friend of some of the his friends. I have already seen her many times and we have some friends in common. I was unconfortable to join them because I didnt want him to notice I was suspicious of something. In fact the only fact I have is that I think they intereact too much. but maybe I dont know the context of it...
    This screams complete paranoia. It's all in your head. You all have common friends so it's natural for them to converse. The only person who going to be the demise of your relationship is you because you are seeing things that are not there.

thanks I have some severe abandonment issues that are rooted in childhood. It is so difficult to me to have a relationship, my mind is always out of control I have been in therapy but I dont think it is working well..

If he's going home with you and not he it's good.

If he's not hanging out/going on what looks like one-on-one dates with her, it's nothing to worry about.

If she's a real friend and they do spend time together - the good guy introduces her to you. The bad boy does not. This is written in stone.

Originally Posted by diana123
    thanks I have some severe abandonment issues that are rooted in childhood. It is so difficult to me to have a relationship, my mind is always out of control I have been in therapy but I dont think it is working well..
    Does he know about your issues?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice