So awhile ago, I came on here to ask if I should continue seeing a girl. She liked to smoke and vape and I really wasn’t all for it. Fast forward 3 months and we’re still going strong. I really like her and I can see myself potentially marrying her. A couple of weeks ago, she came down with bronchitis and couldn’t vape. Once she got better, she told me she decided she no longer wants to vape/smoke weed as she knows I hate it. I’m really happy for her but for some reason I still get a bad feeling that she’s either going to start again and tell me, or worse, she’ll start again and try to hide it from me. The only reason I say this is because she’s constantly surrounded by that stuff. Her sister does it daily, and everyone one of her friends does it. Any advice on how I can help her get through this?

She should be cognizant or aware enough to see both sides (to vape or not to vape etc etc etc) and make her own decisions or find the appropriate (professional) help for her addictions if it comes down to it.

The only decision you need to make is about YOU and how complicated you want your life to be.

Archived