Advice about young girls

Tallfool

Im 37 and at a sports club I've fairly reccently joined there are quite a lot of young people. Male and female teens, late teens and early twenties, and I've noticed that one or two of the younger girls will either watch me, come and stand unnecessarily close to me and just generally come to my space at times for no real reason, than I imagine for me to notice them.

In my mind I am being shown subtle cues and clues of attraction and flirtation.

It makes my heart thump sometimes because they're not unattractive by any means, yet very young.

I've got to talk about it because I'm just not used this sort of interaction or exchange and I just tell myself that yong girls don't know what they're doing, develop crushes easily, are prone to seeking validations from others they may aspire to for what ever reason.

In fantasy world, all of these girls are in my 'cave of comforts' and I'm looking after them all! - but this is the real world and my moral compass makes me ignore them and what I perceive to be going on.

Save for one girl who I think is gay, I don't know ANY of the other girls names and I know pretty much ALL of the guys names!

I was wondering perhaps if I were to put more effort in to talking to the other girls it would clear the air and settle the atmosphere as I am known to people more.

Does anyone have any similar experience or have any thoughts?

Thanks!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also, if you had moral compass... why are you even posting this post?

It just seems very odd and like you want justification for being attracted to teenagers. If under 16, there is a word for that! Posting about thinking anyone under 16 is flirting or being any way with you and it makes your heart thump and in your fantasy world you would have them in a cave where you would 'look after them' is really making me feel uncomfortable.

I'd suggest maybe quitting that place and finding somewhere where you cannot be this way with teenagers and impressionable very young adults.

I was just stating the age group environment, sorry I wasn't actually specific to who I was referring to.

I'm not sure what advice I;m after, other than I just wanted to talk about it as it's a strange situation and not something I'm used to at all having young girls be like that. I've not intention of doing anything.. what ever that may be.

Oh dear... the thoughts you have expressed here remind me of those expressed by sex offenders in the secure hospital where I work, who also imagine that young girls/boys are showing interest in them and feel justified in 'getting to know them' etc etc etc. At least you admit that it's in your own mind. Keep it there.

Entertaining fantasies about young girls is one thing - just has a bit of an 'ick' factor - but if that is taken any further at all it will land you in deep, deep trouble. There is a difference between sexual preference and sexual behaviour, and you need to make sure you never cross that line in any way, shape or form.

I was wondering perhaps if I were to put more effort in to talking to the other girls it would clear the air and settle the atmosphere as I am known to people more.

Don't even entertain this thought ^^^. Where you should be putting in your effort is to find a club where you won't be exposed to this sort of temptation, or even to 'justifying' this sort of temptation - and seeking help; that's assuming you haven't done any acting out yet.

Oh dear... the thoughts you have expressed here remind me of those expressed by sex offenders in the secure hospital where I work, who also imagine that young girls/boys are showing interest in them and feel justified in 'getting to know them' etc etc etc. At least you admit that it's in your own mind. Keep it there.

Entertaining fantasies about young girls is one thing - just has a bit of an 'ick' factor - but if that is taken any further at all it will land you in deep, deep trouble. There is a difference between sexual preference and sexual behaviour, and you need to make sure you never cross that line in any way, shape or form.

Don't even entertain this thought ^^^. Where you should be putting in your effort is to find a club where you won't be exposed to this sort of temptation, or even to 'justifying' this sort of temptation - and seeking help; that's assuming you haven't done any acting out yet.

I second this post.

Oh dear... the thoughts you have expressed here remind me of those expressed by sex offenders

That was my first thought as well.

You're the adult, you know better. If you can't control yourself or control your thoughts on this matter, play sports elsewhere.

These are young naive girls who don't know any better...but you do! Therefore change your focus and if you're looking for a date, find a woman your own age unless you want to be in a lot of hot water.

Each of these girls have parents and possibly brothers, or boyfriends, all of whom would not approve of you.

In fantasy world, all of these girls are in my 'cave of comforts' and I'm looking after them all!

You're crossing the lines here, even if it's in your own mind. These girls are not yours to look after. It sounds perverse and I honestly think you would do well with therapy.

Most older men don't view young girls like this and it sounds like its bordering on sex offender.

I appreciate your concern and this feed back. Just to be clear, Im not looking for any justification for anything. I've just come back from work and been giving it thought that I'm going to continue what I have been doing which is ignoring the interactions I've been presented with and recognising.

I know whats what. I'm not a creep.

Archived