LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice about young girls

Advice about young girls

Im 37 and at a sports club I've fairly reccently joined there are quite a lot of young people. Male and female teens, late teens and early twenties, and I've noticed that one or two of the younger girls will either watch me, come and stand unnecessarily close to me and just generally come to my space at times for no real reason, than I imagine for me to notice them.
    In my mind I am being shown subtle cues and clues of attraction and flirtation.
    It makes my heart thump sometimes because they're not unattractive by any means, yet very young.
    I've got to talk about it because I'm just not used this sort of interaction or exchange and I just tell myself that yong girls don't know what they're doing, develop crushes easily, are prone to seeking validations from others they may aspire to for what ever reason.
    In fantasy world, all of these girls are in my 'cave of comforts' and I'm looking after them all! - but this is the real world and my moral compass makes me ignore them and what I perceive to be going on.
    Save for one girl who I think is gay, I don't know ANY of the other girls names and I know pretty much ALL of the guys names!

I was wondering perhaps if I were to put more effort in to talking to the other girls it would clear the air and settle the atmosphere as I am known to people more.

Does anyone have any similar experience or have any thoughts?

Thanks!

Bronze Member
    I think if you are having thoughts about teenagers under the age of 16.... um......

Also, what does your 'cave of comforts & looking after them all!' mean? Looking after them how?

Sounds a bit perverse... I am a tad concerned.

Bronze Member
    also, if you had moral compass... why are you even posting this post?

It just seems very odd and like you want justification for being attracted to teenagers. If under 16, there is a word for that! Posting about thinking anyone under 16 is flirting or being any way with you and it makes your heart thump and in your fantasy world you would have them in a cave where you would 'look after them' is really making me feel uncomfortable.

I'd suggest maybe quitting that place and finding somewhere where you cannot be this way with teenagers and impressionable very young adults.

They're 16+ (i'm fairly sure, I don't even know the names) and I understand your concern, I am not a pervert - a cave of comforts, I guess I am just implying a joke on the male indulgence of enjoying and being surrounded by females.

Bronze Member
    I'm not sure what you mean by your post at all. What do you want help and advice with?

Bronze Member
    You state teens, late teens and early 20's, what do you mean by teens vs late teens? To me, teens is 11-16 and late teens 17-20...

I was just stating the age group environment, sorry I wasn't actually specific to who I was referring to.
    I'm not sure what advice I;m after, other than I just wanted to talk about it as it's a strange situation and not something I'm used to at all having young girls be like that. I've not intention of doing anything.. what ever that may be.

Bronze Member
    Maybe you need to find a sports club or gym where there are more adults your age or a spread of ages... or maybe just be polite but as you stated, its a weird situation that could land you in hot water, so best to be avoiding things like that... especially if it doesn't it right with you.

Bronze Member
    *sit

plus, more sensible teens and younger adults that are more mature than to do things like this, wouldn't behave in this manner and it wouldn't be happening. so that should be a red flag at their immaturity. When age is a guessing game, you're playing with fire.

Yes, thank you.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice