LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question on problem with girlfriend and they way she treats me

question on problem with girlfriend and they way she treats me

If your girlfriend that your staying with repeatedly threatens to kick you out when she noes i have nowere else to go, on a daily basis at least 4 times a week. what is this called? she gets mad at every little thing I do I can't even be myself because something is always a problem to her and after she says the stuff she says and threatens to kick me out directly & indirectly she expects me to be fine and act normal and if I don't act normal and fine she threatens me again and says why am I here etc etc then finds an excuse for the way she acts when it aint justifiyable.. then she claims she loves me am confused any advice?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    It would be time to look for a new place to live and break up .

Platinum Member
    It’s called «the end of the relationship».

If you are yelling at each other and being threatened multiple times a day, it is not salvageable. This is not a mature relationship between two mature and responsible adults.

This is called emotional and mental abuse I went through it a nd it’s horrible. You have options. Are you currently working? If so start saving money for a place and give her a specific time that you will be moving out or if you can find a temporary roomate. She can’t hold you hostage if you have options.

Platinum Member
    Why would you remain in this situation? Find another place.

It's called the end of a relationship.

Originally Posted by cache
    If your girlfriend that your staying with repeatedly threatens to kick you out when she noes i have nowere else to go,
    Where did you live before her?

She is power tripping because she is a bully in a position of control over you.

For you it is called being a doormat because you allow it to continue instead of removing yourself from the situation.

Nobody can take advantage of you without your permission.

Love is communicated by actions not words.

Originally Posted by cache
    what is this called?
    It's called, 'not getting the message'. She doesn't want you there anymore.

There has to be a reason why she doesn't want you there and tells you so regularly. Without knowing more of the situation, it's hard to give a more concise response. Why do you not have anywhere else to go? Are you working? Are you a mouche? Do you help out around the house? Did you turn up and just not leave?

She doesn't want to live with you. threatening to kick you out several times a day is a pretty clear sign.

She feels pressured to let you stay there and resents you for it. I would contact social services to learn what shelters may be available and get out of this woman's home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice