question on problem with girlfriend and they way she treats me

cache

If your girlfriend that your staying with repeatedly threatens to kick you out when she noes i have nowere else to go, on a daily basis at least 4 times a week. what is this called? she gets mad at every little thing I do I can't even be myself because something is always a problem to her and after she says the stuff she says and threatens to kick me out directly & indirectly she expects me to be fine and act normal and if I don't act normal and fine she threatens me again and says why am I here etc etc then finds an excuse for the way she acts when it aint justifiyable.. then she claims she loves me am confused any advice?

This is called emotional and mental abuse I went through it a nd it’s horrible. You have options. Are you currently working? If so start saving money for a place and give her a specific time that you will be moving out or if you can find a temporary roomate. She can’t hold you hostage if you have options.

She is power tripping because she is a bully in a position of control over you.

For you it is called being a doormat because you allow it to continue instead of removing yourself from the situation.

Nobody can take advantage of you without your permission.

Love is communicated by actions not words.

what is this called?

It's called, 'not getting the message'. She doesn't want you there anymore.

There has to be a reason why she doesn't want you there and tells you so regularly. Without knowing more of the situation, it's hard to give a more concise response. Why do you not have anywhere else to go? Are you working? Are you a mouche? Do you help out around the house? Did you turn up and just not leave?

1) She's got a power trip because her love level for you has gone down and she hasn't got that much to loose if you leave. This is assuming she was not this way in the beginning.

2) Either that or she has mental issues.

If it's one, you have to find out why her love level for you went down - you probably let her down in one of these areas - romance, affection, trust, or respect.

If you did not take her for granted, cut off romance and affection (but not respect and trust). When she asks, "what's wrong", then she'll be ready to listen to you and change.

You need to find your own place. Share a house, roommates, parents, friends, family. Where did you live before? You know it's toxic and you're in control of getting out and staying out.

If your girlfriend that your staying with repeatedly threatens to kick you out when she noes i have nowere else to go

Archived