Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Anger at DUMPER building as NC continues. How to deal with it?

Silver Member
    I am glad you are on the road to recovery and glad you are feeling much more positive. The anger will pass and put it down as a harsh leanring lesson.

The anger will dissipate the more you let go.

Thatís the beauty of the acceptance stage.

She got over on you. Thereís no way to change that. The lesson you could potentially learn from all this though? Priceless.

Work on letting go a little more each day... Removing them from your life completely *Hint hint nudge nudge*

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    The anger will dissipate the more you let go.

Thatís the beauty of the acceptance stage.

She got over on you. Thereís no way to change that. The lesson you could potentially learn from all this though? Priceless.

Work on letting go a little more each day... Removing them from your life completely *Hint hint nudge nudge*
    Thanks everyone, just an update for you. Its been about 4 months and I have never broke NC and never contacted her nor heard from her. Not once. I am doing great with my business and healthy and happier for sure. She was a poison to me I couldn't seem to stop drinking. I still feel some anger now and then, but I know nothing I can change about what happened and you can be sure I learned from this. I will not ignore those red flags the next time and wont compromise myself that much for a relationship ever again.

Thank you all SO much as I could not have gotten through that hard stage without all your input and support. Sincerely thank you.

Originally Posted by hp1
    Thanks everyone, just an update for you. Its been about 4 months and I have never broke NC and never contacted her nor heard from her. Not once. I am doing great with my business and healthy and happier for sure. She was a poison to me I couldn't seem to stop drinking. I still feel some anger now and then, but I know nothing I can change about what happened and you can be sure I learned from this. I will not ignore those red flags the next time and wont compromise myself that much for a relationship ever again.

Thank you all SO much as I could not have gotten through that hard stage without all your input and support. Sincerely thank you.
    Thanks for the update, OP, and congrAts! You're a great example to others who are hurting that time and distance can work if you work it.

Originally Posted by hp1

Glad to hear it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Give Advice
Ask For Advice