Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So much anger. Can’t do this “friendship” anymore

It doesn't sound like you had a friendship, it sounds like you had an agenda.

It just gets worse. A few weeks ago as we were hanging out, we were talking and she said that when she got back together with me, she never planned to actually get back together but that she actually didn’t like the way things had ended between us and that’s why she contacted me. Over some selfish reason to reduce her guilt. And after we got back together she would say “I’m so glad you responded to me. So happy you answered me back and we are together”

well my friend...the details are different but same story I am going through in many ways. Loved this girl and gave her my heart, but she was never as into me or supported me. Selfish and played games with my mind. Secretive and like to create jealousy in me, I could never feel comfortable. Threw me in to deep depression for 6 months and crawling my way out. She broke up with me too then got me back. Then just dumped me 2 weeks ago and I think she was seeing other people. I gave up my self respect in the process which just hastened the end. Wish I never met her. Point is, this types are selfish and wont change. They are a different breed and ive finally started to give up hope that she would. Been NC for 10 days. Feeling better. Im expecting a reach out at some point but I know it will be for ego purposes.

If want to DM me and chat happy to help each other through this if you like. Stay NC and it will become more clear. Im getting in angry phase now that im not freaking out so much. Thats why read your post. Stay away from her and focus on friends, work and hobbies. They dont deserve us.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by starlight588
    No no I had put her on my insurance— my insurance company allows partners where I am,even if you don’t live with them.I asked multiple times. But I know this isn’t a healthy relationship. Although I’m conflicted between just having fun with her and getting sexual needs and not taking it seriously but at the same time I get hurt and angry at time’s.

Either way, I am taking space for myself. I haven’t responded to her last message, I actually feel better. I’ve been seeing a psychologist to help me with my codependent patterns.
    You already know you won't be able to do that, OP.

Don't downgrade yourself to that position in her life. You will wind up extremely hurt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice