Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Friendship ruined?

Friendship ruined?

Few weekends ago after a few too many drinks, and text messages sent. I ended up at a guy friends house and hooked up. We didnít sleep together but other stuff did happen. We talked days after and saw each other but we said it would be best to keep it quiet because I used to date his friend. But when I saw him this wasnít the case; he tried to find ways to bring it up in front of people. When it was just us two he would bring it up again. I texted him asking a question and he responds if you want to just hang out again just ask with a winky face. Iím surprised because he asked to keep it on the down low and he seems to be doing the opposite. Just trying to see if anyoneís experienced anything like this? Or is he just being a cocky jerk

He's Not your friend. Delete and block him.

Platinum Member
    Agreed. Heís not your friend. Heís a jerk.

What Iím going to say is going to hurt (sorry)... but basically, he doesnít view what happened as an intimate moment between friends or possible relationship-type stuff. He thinks youíre ďeasyĒ and is treating you disrespectfully as a result. He is bragging to his friends (and letting them know you are an easy target) and letting you know heís open to more if you want to keep giving it to him. In no way is he concerned about your feelings, or caring about you as a person, etc.

Block and delete.

I agree he is being a complete jerk and is looking for a booty call. You need to block him and move on.

Originally Posted by RedDress
    Agreed. Heís not your friend. Heís a jerk.

What Iím going to say is going to hurt (sorry)... but basically, he doesnít view what happened as an intimate moment between friends or possible relationship-type stuff. He thinks youíre ďeasyĒ and is treating you disrespectfully as a result. He is bragging to his friends (and letting them know you are an easy target) and letting you know heís open to more if you want to keep giving it to him. In no way is he concerned about your feelings, or caring about you as a person, etc.

Block and delete.
    I agree with RedDress!

Platinum Member
    He's an immature jerk!

Bronze Member
    What do you want from him? do you want to continue hooking up? Talk to him and make sure you are both on the same page.
    It may not end well, and your friendship will be over...

Give Advice
Ask For Advice