Friendship ruined?

Brooked1234

Few weekends ago after a few too many drinks, and text messages sent. I ended up at a guy friends house and hooked up. We didn’t sleep together but other stuff did happen. We talked days after and saw each other but we said it would be best to keep it quiet because I used to date his friend. But when I saw him this wasn’t the case; he tried to find ways to bring it up in front of people. When it was just us two he would bring it up again. I texted him asking a question and he responds if you want to just hang out again just ask with a winky face. I’m surprised because he asked to keep it on the down low and he seems to be doing the opposite. Just trying to see if anyone’s experienced anything like this? Or is he just being a cocky jerk

Agreed. He’s not your friend. He’s a jerk.

What I’m going to say is going to hurt (sorry)... but basically, he doesn’t view what happened as an intimate moment between friends or possible relationship-type stuff. He thinks you’re “easy” and is treating you disrespectfully as a result. He is bragging to his friends (and letting them know you are an easy target) and letting you know he’s open to more if you want to keep giving it to him. In no way is he concerned about your feelings, or caring about you as a person, etc.

Block and delete.

Agreed. He’s not your friend. He’s a jerk.

What I’m going to say is going to hurt (sorry)... but basically, he doesn’t view what happened as an intimate moment between friends or possible relationship-type stuff. He thinks you’re “easy” and is treating you disrespectfully as a result. He is bragging to his friends (and letting them know you are an easy target) and letting you know he’s open to more if you want to keep giving it to him. In no way is he concerned about your feelings, or caring about you as a person, etc.

Block and delete.

I agree with RedDress!

Archived