Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is she losing interest in me?

Things are finally over. It turns out she had indeed lost interest a long time ago, but was waiting to see if things turned around for her.

She explained why she lost interest in me... It goes back to the 3 month mark, where I went to her house for her birthday. It appears she was expecting an invitation from me for her to come to my house, just like she had invited me into hers. I think that inviting her the very next day was very sudden and was waiting for an event to happen to send her an invite, since I've always been to her house on special occasions as well, but appearantly that is not what she had in mind and started losing interest the very next day I went to her house... I think she overreacted a bit, but that doesn't really matter anymore...

Thank you all for your help, too bad things worked out this way but I see now that this was going to happen sooner or later.

johnnyc24, I'm sorry it ended the way it did. I hope you explained to her what you just wrote here. Something was lost in communication translation.

I agree, inviting the very next day is sudden. Perhaps in the future, explain your reasons so there isn't any misunderstanding whatsoever. I'm sorry you got your wires crossed.

Platinum Member
    I also think she overreacted to the birthday issue, and that she's coming up with excuses now to justify breaking up. She is just not into you the way you are into her and she needed a reason to "blame" you.

You are going to be better off without her in your life.

Did she reconnect with someone special from her past on her birthday? It sounds like she has an on/off bf or ex who used her bday to contact her and they have been in more contact since. Many people use excuse like bdays to get back in touch with exes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice