I’ve been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years and...

Nelly333

She broke up with me in Novemeber,2018 and it is now March 2019. After we broke up I thought it was for the best because we had spent every single day arguing and mentally I was drained. 4 months after the break up & I am still mentally drained.... I’ve kept in contact with her since we’ve broken up (not always effective contact) but she still called me every single day just to hear my voice. I met her in college 2016 and we became a cyber couple shortly after. We spent 2017 & 2018 doing long distance and in between those 2 years ALOT of unforgivable stuff has happened on both ends of the party. I took the summer off last year and spent the summer with her. I came home in September & In November she decided it was too much and told me she needed a break. Around Christmas I found out she was dating someone else. Of course this was a female that had been around while we were dating so it really hurt me. This has been my longest relationship, and honestly I’m torn. I want her back but she’s with someone else now & it’s hard to fix things from so far away. It’s hard to be together from so far away. We rarely ever talk now, and when we do talk it’s very short and forced. It hurts, I miss my old bestfriend & now idk who she is. I know I have to let her (us) go but why is it that I still find myself waking up & thinking about her. Sometimes I just really wish she were here. Idk what to do. Even though we were unhappy when she left.. how do I take control of my life? It literally sucks watching her move on and act as if we didn’t date.

Archived