Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stalker threat

I CAN'T block him, Wiseman. Not until 24 hours. Facebook policy - try blocking someone, then unblocking, then blocking again.

And "why did you unblock him?" may you ask well, I had to to tell him I'm in different city incase he truly is a freak and decided to visit

Platinum Member
    OP, if I may...

I noticed in your posting history that you do appear to suffer from periodic anxiety and paranoia. You have several threads which suggest as much. While I don't disagree that this online man's behaviour is annoying and a bit troubling, I think it would also be smart to manage your underlying issues which are probably magnifying the current perceived threat.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    OP, if I may...

I noticed in your posting history that you do appear to suffer from periodic anxiety and paranoia. You have several threads which suggest as much. While I don't disagree that this online man's behaviour is annoying and a bit troubling, I think it would also be smart to manage your underlying issues which are probably magnifying the current perceived threat.
    I was thinking the same thing.

He threatened to marry you? Wow, how scary!

Okay, I'll be serious......... stalking can be a serious problem, but this threat is benign. Just block him and cut contact.

Platinum Member
    Wouldnít stalking be more sending threatening messages? Like ďIf I canít have you nobody can!Ē I watch a lot of different crime documentaries and some are about woman who are stalked. They receive a ton of phone calls in a day and they are of threatening nature.

So I donít think you have anything to worry about OP as far as danger wise.

I think heís just annoying and canít take a hint. I had to deal with two guys like this in my dating life. They do go away. Until you can block him again just ignore him and donít respond. Response will just give him validation.

I'd be offended by the remarks toward my anxiety/paranoia but in this case its in my favour and I hope my brain has gone on a field day and that this truly is nothing. I have another 24 hours to go apparantly until I can fully block him (48 not 24 hours apparantly) ..HOWEVER. I'm not dumb, I think if you guys saw how he said these things and some stuff he's written to me you'd understand. When I told him "I will report you if you dont stop" he said "for what? to whom?" so maybe hes just as confused unless he's playing dumb..his profile name changed over the past year a couple of times and he has ONE picture of himself which is very dodgy in my opinion. My friend investigated quite amazingly and found him to live in Poland - the selfies he sent me last year show a shop which is apparantly only in one city in Poland. Have managed to take my mind off it for the most part but have kept my account deactivated and thinking of starting a whole new entire one....

"for what?
    I have the same question. Nothing he has said to you would be considered stalking.

Chillax and block him when a block is available to you.

My friend investigated quite amazingly and found him to live in Poland - the selfies he sent me last year show a shop which is apparantly only in one city in Poland.
    Who's stalking who?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Many countries are now getting harsher with stalking laws, thankfully. I donít think anything will come of this and you will be ok.

I'm also struggling to find exactly WHAT you would be reporting him for. As an outsider looking in, when I read: ...." he jokingly said "So yeah..you better be ready when you finish your degree in a few months ..Im gonna walk you down the altar in your city" ...as we spoke in the past jokingly I apparantly responded with "haha! hope youre well" but then, after months of not talking he sends me "Hey..hows things? Dont forget our marriage in a few months. Keep it in mind" ....

All I see is a guy flirting with you. Nothing more, nothing less. I cannot for the life of me see this as someone stalking and/or threatening you in any way whatsoever.

OP, you really are way overreacting. Much ado about nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice