Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does my ex boyfriend still look at my social media?

Why does my ex boyfriend still look at my social media?

He literally hasn't missed A SINGLE story i have posted. He is usually one of the first one's who sees it and is number one on the list of views. He broke up with me 2 months ago, even though I didn't want to break up. Last time we spoke was a month ago. I have been doing no contact since then. Spent this time focusing on myself and bettering myself which is evident in my social media accounts. I just don't get why men do that? Does he still care? I know I wouldn't bother looking at my ex's social media if i didn't care anymore. He's haunting me.

Gold Member
    NO CONTACT means you should not be friends with him on social media if you want to move on.

Originally Posted by Daisi215
    I know I wouldn't bother looking at my ex's social media if i didn't care anymore.
    And yet you’re bothering to keep track of when/if he watches your snaps??

He’s probably hurting as well, breakups aren’t easy for either party. Maybe it comforts him. If it really haunted you that much, you’d delete him off your Snapchat. So instead of worrying about what he’s doing, which by the way, you can’t control, why not focus on what you’re doing?

Platinum Member
    Block him, so you can move on.

It's just been so hard on me. Blocking someone is a big step. I was expecting him to block me on everything because that is what he did with his last ex, but he didn't. When i decided to start focusing on myself i deactivated my accounts for a good 2 weeks. It helped. I don't go on his accounts, but i do look at who views my stuff (everyone can attest to that), how can i not notice he's my number one? We all know instagrams algorithim for that.

So let’s look at the facts.

-you deactivated social media for two weeks, it helped.
    -you can’t help noticing that your ex is following you.
    -it “haunts you” that he’s continuing to follow you.

How do you think you will best heal, based on what YOU have stated here?

Platinum Member
    Block! Time to help yourself.

You are very right. It's just hard to completely cut ties with him. We were inseparable for a year. Have you had a similar situation happen to you?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Daisi215
    You are very right. It's just hard to completely cut ties with him. We were inseparable for a year. Have you had a similar situation happen to you?
    Most everyone on this site has. You will not move on until you cut all forms of contact

This is so simple. He looks because you have NOT blocked him! Solve your problem and block and delete.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice