LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My confused level is at the peak with a new girl i met

Originally Posted by mrk012
    She wasnt very clear on this and it seemed more honey moon period happiness lol. Either way good advice.
    The very fact that she mentioned she is seeing someone is her putting a line in the sand even if she hasn't respected her own line. The fact of the matter is, she's not available at present. I know it must be disappointing to hear because you felt a good connection with her and were excited at the potential prospect of getting to know her on a romantic level rather than a platonic one, but that option isn't on the table. Perhaps at some point she will be available. Until then, being confused is wasted energy on a moot point.

She seems a bit loose and not very subtle. If that's your cup of tea, it's up to you. I don't see what you have to lose.

You might want to keep in mind her profession as a network marketer means that her personality has to match if she is to be successful at her job. She may also be using you as a contact to further herself or propel her closer to someone else. If I were you, I'd be observant and not take the bait just yet. Wait and see what's in it for you.

meh... if I met someone that was attracted to me and vice versa and they told me they were in a relationship they would be off my radar as soon as that information entered my brain. I have zero desire to help someone be shady by cheating on their bf/gf.

Well, she's only been dating a guy for a month.

But I would not date someone when you don't have their full attention.

It sounds like she's extroverted, friendly and doing a lot of networking. Unfortunately telling you about her dating life is a friendzone indicator. There is nothing to "call her out on" and no, don't ask someone out who just told you she's "been with some guy for like a month and that its going well". Just view her as connection, acquaintance, colleague, whatever.
    Originally Posted by mrk012
    she started telling me how she has been with some guy for like a month and that its going well etc.
    i dont know what to do, do i call her out on it and ask her on a date, do i just delete the number n leave fate to it?

Silver Member
    Just like everyone else is saying, she's seeing someone, so do not consider her an option. If she crosses that line and cheats, who's to say she won't do the same to you, and this will always be an issue in the back of your mind. Best to leave it be. Consider her actions are her social and flirty way of drumming up business, and that's all it is.

She told you about this guy she's seeing and her issues on race...it seems to me she might be hinting at you she is not interested because she does sense your attraction to her. Granted, her behaviors seem like she is attracted to you as well, but people can be attracted but not act on it. I really do wonder if her actions are more in line with being flirty to network for her business, either your business or your referrals.

Bronze Member
    I wouldn't be telling you that I am currently dating someone if I liked you. Instead, I'd be hinting at my availability or some such.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice