Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: gf is super mad at me

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    I think you should find a new gf- it has only been a month. You are ignoring some big red flags. You should be glad that she showed herself this early, instead you are falling all over yourself apologizing. Make better choices in women.
    I agree Holly.

There are better ways for her to handle her concerns other than lashing out accusing OP of being a liar and "like all the others."

If a man I just started dating (a month?) lashed out at me that way, regardless of whether his concerns were legit, he's gone. Done. Next.

Immediate deal breaker so early in or ever really.

We're adults here not 5-year olds!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by katrina1980
    I agree Holly.

There are better ways for her to handle her concerns other than lashing out accusing OP of being a liar and "like all the others."

If a man I just started dating (a month?) lashed out at me that way, regardless of whether his concerns were legit, he's gone. Done. Next.

Immediate deal breaker so early in or ever really.

We're adults here not 5-year olds!
    I definitely agree. This approach is not one that is conducive to conversation or compromise. And she should not have the expectation that someone she's dating is willing to put up with her lashing out OR that they should be willing to bend to accommodate her hang ups.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice