Should I make it a big deal if she just hearted my comment on her post?

stephanie86

I´m officially in a relationship with a girl that I love. She is everything that I had asked for in a girl and I´m starstruck and happy. We have been doing great, finally can say I´m in a healthy feels really good relationship.

She is very sweet and romantic and so am I with her. I posted a picture of us on Instagram with a sweet dedication saying we are a couple and with a sweet birthday message to which she replied that she was happy with me and feels blessed.

She then uploaded 3 pictures of her birthday weekend, the third picture was the 2 of us. I wrote to her something sweet as a comment too, not passionate of anything with a big hug and a kiss. The thing is then everybody started commenting her pic and she was replying to everyone really cool and with me, she just posted me a heart.

Now, I know that it is just social media. She then started to write to me via whatsapp, FB messenger, Instagram DMs and it sort of feels like she is trying to take my attention to that that I´m exposing.

I trust her, I do, it just seems really odd. I haven´t replied to any of her messages yet ´cus I´m a bit turned off. I know it´s wrong to have expectations, and maybe I´m just being silly, but I don´t know if I should give it enough care to bring it up with her or to just let it go.

Please DON'T make a big deal out of this!!! All it will do is make you look insecure and needy. Social media has absolutely nothing to do with real life... it's her day to day actions that you should be paying attention to.

I'm confused. She messaged you on three different services? Gave you what I would consider to be an avalanche of attention after posting pictures of you two publicly to social media? And you're worried...?

Jesus, lady. There must be no pleasing you.

I'm confused. She messaged you on three different services? Gave you what I would consider to be an avalanche of attention after posting pictures of you two publicly to social media? And you're worried...?

Jesus, lady. There must be no pleasing you.

Lol....this...

Expect an uptick in her activity/interactions on social media after a birthday when friends, family, etc typically wish someone a happy birthday. What exactly could you bring up? Don't spend time thanking/responding to anyone who wished you a happy birthday?

her birthday weekend

The thing is then everybody started commenting her pic and she was replying to everyone really cool and with me, she just posted me a heart.

Archived