Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I make it a big deal if she just hearted my comment on her post?

Should I make it a big deal if she just hearted my comment on her post?

Im officially in a relationship with a girl that I love. She is everything that I had asked for in a girl and Im starstruck and happy. We have been doing great, finally can say Im in a healthy feels really good relationship.
    She is very sweet and romantic and so am I with her. I posted a picture of us on Instagram with a sweet dedication saying we are a couple and with a sweet birthday message to which she replied that she was happy with me and feels blessed.
    She then uploaded 3 pictures of her birthday weekend, the third picture was the 2 of us. I wrote to her something sweet as a comment too, not passionate of anything with a big hug and a kiss. The thing is then everybody started commenting her pic and she was replying to everyone really cool and with me, she just posted me a heart.
    Now, I know that it is just social media. She then started to write to me via whatsapp, FB messenger, Instagram DMs and it sort of feels like she is trying to take my attention to that that Im exposing.
    I trust her, I do, it just seems really odd. I havent replied to any of her messages yet cus Im a bit turned off. I know its wrong to have expectations, and maybe Im just being silly, but I dont know if I should give it enough care to bring it up with her or to just let it go.

Whats wrong with a heart emoji? If she posted a pic of you together I would say that says it all..

Please DON'T make a big deal out of this!!! All it will do is make you look insecure and needy. Social media has absolutely nothing to do with real life... it's her day to day actions that you should be paying attention to.

A heart trumps a comment any day!!!!

I'm confused. She messaged you on three different services? Gave you what I would consider to be an avalanche of attention after posting pictures of you two publicly to social media? And you're worried...?

Jesus, lady. There must be no pleasing you.

Originally Posted by SGH
    I'm confused. She messaged you on three different services? Gave you what I would consider to be an avalanche of attention after posting pictures of you two publicly to social media? And you're worried...?

Lol....this...

Originally Posted by SGH

Anxiety can be a b*tch..

Platinum Member
    I have no idea what you are upset about.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    I have no idea what you are upset about.
    Same here. I would have thought that the heart is more meaningful than a comment.

11. 03-13-2019, 04:09 AM

Expect an uptick in her activity/interactions on social media after a birthday when friends, family, etc typically wish someone a happy birthday. What exactly could you bring up? Don't spend time thanking/responding to anyone who wished you a happy birthday?
    Originally Posted by stephanie86
    her birthday weekend
    The thing is then everybody started commenting her pic and she was replying to everyone really cool and with me, she just posted me a heart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice