LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made a mistake

I made a mistake

So theres this girl I've been talking to for the past couple of weeks. And we've been hitting it off since. We both share attraction and started to open up more to each other. One day I accidentally said something that made her quite uncomfortable and there was a time where we stopped talking. I apologised after saying I shouldn't have said that and she accepted. But we don't talk anymore. She was a real catch. Like, I'm attracted to intelligent women. But right now I messed up and I don't wanna devalue myself by messaging her back, by making myself seem desperate.
    What do you guys think?
    I still enjoy my life and go on with my day but at night I just feel kinda lost and having the feeling of "what if" like " what if we were together, what if i didn't say that"

Bronze Member
    You know the first thing everyone is going to ask,
    "What did you say?"

I feel like this is important information.

What if you tell us exactly what you said and why.

Then we can help

Lost

Rose's are red and I miss you, I wish you were here so i can kiss you

Bronze Member
    Wow, that is cringe worthy.

You really need to work on yourself and your game before pursuing any sort of relationship.

Don't message her. You'll be wasting your breath and setting yourself up for failure.

Come on man, this is why I don't wanna say it in the first place. But thanks for that.

Thanks for sharing chankm235. It rhymes well, but in most circles , even as a tongue in cheek joke, it's a dead art form. She likely perceived it as needy and awkward.

You learned your lesson the hard way.
    Next time you will need to be more "cool" and confident. Something you will learn from experience. No batter hits the ball the first few times, but eventually a home run will happen!

Have you met in person? You apologized and that's all you can do. Was the comment sexual in nature?
    Originally Posted by chankm235
    So theres this girl I've been talking to for the past couple of weeks. I just feel kinda lost and having the feeling of "what if" like " what if we were together, what if i didn't say that"

Rose's are red and I miss you, I wish you were here so i can kiss you
    NO it's not cringe worthy. It's sweet.

I could understand if you had been a letch and been talking all sexual or being crude but what you wrote is sweet and I don't know why she would be offended by it.

If she only seen you as a friend all she had to do was tell you she just wanted to be friends. But you did nothing wrong and don't listen to anyone who tells you that you did or tries to shame you.

They're wrong.

It's possible she wasn't looking for a romantic relationship. It happens, but don't blame yourself.

Bronze Member
    If a guy sent me that, and I liked him, I would have liked it. It's not what you said, it's that it came from the wrong person, for her. She doesn't like you like that. Sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice