Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Private Messages

Gold Member

Private Messages

My account is unable to send private messages to other members.

I had to create a second account because I never received an activation email for the first account. I got a warning for doing this.
    Is this why I am unable to pm?

I only created a second account because the first account did not work.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Nickel Speed
    My account is unable to send private messages to other members.

I had to create a second account because I never received an activation email for the first account. I got a warning for doing this.
    Is this why I am unable to pm?

I only created a second account because the first account did not work.
    Your account DOES work. You just donít have enough posts yet to be able to use the private message system. Donít create more accounts it is against the rules and will get you banned. When have enough posts you will be able to use private message system.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Your account DOES work. You just donít have enough posts yet to be able to use the private message system. Donít create more accounts it is against the rules and will get you banned. When have enough posts you will be able to use private message system.

Thanks, good to know.

I understand creating additional accounts is against the rules of pretty much every forum in existence. I waited for 2 months and still could not use my original account before I created a new account. I even sent an email to the admin about the original issue.

Eventually I gave up and made the second account. Does it really matter if I got banned if I was unable to even use my original account?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Nickel Speed
    Thanks, good to know.

I understand creating additional accounts is against the rules of pretty much every forum in existence. I waited for 2 months and still could not use my original account before I created a new account. I even sent an email to the admin about the original issue.

Eventually I gave up and made the second account. Does it really matter if I got banned if I was unable to even use my original account?
    Yes. Because any account made after that can get banned as well.

Gold Member
    Yes. Because any account made after that can get banned as well.
    Why would I get banned when my account never worked? It was not a functioning account. It never posted or abused the system.

Common sense should be used when making such decisions.

How many posts did you make on the first account? Because you need to post a certain amount of posts on the forum before you get the privilege to private message.

Gold Member
    The first account was unable to post. On this account that I am actuallly using, I'm up to 50.

Unable to post? Hmm, never heard of that. But it is something you should be talking to a moderator about since you can't have two accounts and this second account could possibly be shut down.

I have never heard of an account not being able to post either and I have been here since 2006 and the forum has been around almost 20 years .

Gold Member
    I have never heard of an account not being able to post either and I have been here since 2006 and the forum has been around almost 20 years .
    The first account was never activated because I never got the activation email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice