LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 months post breakup

Originally Posted by nutbrownhare
    What your friends are doing is completely irrelevant to your own situation, so disregard that one.
    Good advice that is. I am certain that you learned how to walk at a different time than them as well!

Your friends, relatives, neighbours, bosses life is and always will be different that your own. Focus on the path that you want and be mindful that individual circumstances affect outcomes each and everytime!

I just found this quote on ENA I thought would be relevant...

Originally Posted by Crazyaboutdogs
    When somebody jumps straight into a new RS from another, that is just a transference of feelings and emotions from the previous RS. But if someone spends some time alone, heals properly and then finds someone new, then those feelings will be more genuine.

You rebounded to get over your ex, and it didn't work. It often doesn't. Now, you're in a position where you know your current relationship is getting more serious and that you're not actually invested in it. So, of course you're considering ending it, and I think you should end it.

Just please learn the lesson. You are going to put this person you've been with for the past six months through the same pain you were trying to escape because you didn't take the time needed to actually process the end of your previous relationship. Rebounding is cruel, in my opinion, and should be avoided if possible.

It soothes the pain until they leave compounding the pain.

Look it up, plenty of posts with people ready to jump off ledges because they keep chipping away at themselves.

Any potential this has will be ruined by the ghost of your ex. Its simply not worth it

P.S. google 'broken men who believe in the nice guy theory because theyre angry and hurt and unable to cope in a healthy ways'

6. 03-13-2019, 04:10 AM
    Reason
    Troll

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice