Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Met on Bumble. 5 week later, moving in maybe pregnant.

Originally Posted by Gary Snyder
    Mixed incomes are not a problem if handled correctly.

But some women have an agenda - having a baby is a common one. A good relationship is based on love and compatibility FIRST. I think he's being suckered.
    Yes I think so. But oh well, what's done is done! I'm just moving on and leaving it be.

Originally Posted by ShaunW1990
    Yes I think so. But oh well, what's done is done! I'm just moving on and leaving it be.
    Well you dont really have any other choice...

Its his life and his choices.

3. 04-10-2019, 03:24 AM

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ShaunW1990

What are the odds that this is a match made in heaven, and I'm just being ridiculous to worry? Will this blow up? Or will I be at their 30 year wedding anniversary giving a toast to their love and happiness?!
    The odds are extremely low, but no one has a crystal ball. It's not ridiculous to worry, it's futile. It will probably blow up. I have a friend who just celebrated her 30th year anniversary. They jumped right in and didn't spend a lot of time dating. Other than that the circumstances were very different.

Don't beg or interfere with your friend. There's nothing you can do but sit back, get some popcorn and watch this drama explode. Sorry, I find it hard sometimes to have empathy for tragically stupid people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice