LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dumper contacted after months

dumper contacted after months

Ex girl reached out me after 8 months from my last contacted to her ,she asked me how am doing work and she was thinking a lot about me as this month was our best romantic month last year .We sent back and forth some messages then lastly I invited her for a lunch and asked her to tell me the day when she can be available for it , she replied ok (the conversation end ,I didn't sent anything) then she disappeared 10 days ago ..should i initiate text and asking again about meeting (I hesitate to do it as she may feel powerful and may ignore me) ?or just wait till she reaches out me again ?

Thanks

Platinum Member
    Nope. Do not contact her. The ball is in her court. Also, remember why you broke up. is it really a good idea to ask her out?

Platinum Member
    Nope.

Are you ready to be her friend?

Why did you break up?

I think its a good idea so I know whether or not she is playing game with me for ego boost
    (breadcrumbs ).she dumped me i was being unavailable to her she wants me to call and chase her everyday.
    Last edited by alexz; 05-18-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Platinum Member
    How were you being unavailable?

What is a "good idea?"

after months from our relationship ,she got cold and distant and wants me to chase her call every day .If one day i didn't call she got upset and angry(this happened several times), so I backed away again until she dumped me .In the beginning of our relationship she did all chase

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by alexz
    after months from our relationship ,she got cold and distant and wants me to chase her call every day .If one day i didn't call she got upset and angry(this happened several times), so I backed away again until she dumped me .In the beginning of our relationship she did all chase
    In my relationship, we don't keep track of who calls who. If she really wanted to be with you, she wouldn't have cared if you called or she called - what happened when you were together and if you made an effort to see her is what would count. So, let sleeping dogs lie.

Platinum Member
    It doesn't sound like it was very healthy. A lot of games. Let it go. Block and delete.

How old are you?

27 and she 21

I made many effort to see her but didn't get a definite date so I backed away, she is kind of person that wants a lot of attentions like good morning message calling her before sleep calling at school at work she think that's is a love for her !! I explained her already when we last met.So why she reached out after months if she doesn't want to reconcile

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice