Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

katrina1980

My new favorite show -- again!

Watched it years ago but just began watching it again with Danny Pino as Olivia's partner (who replaced Elliott Stabler).

I really love that guy!! Danny Pino.

Just the right combo of tough guy and sensitive guy.

Elliott didn't have that, he was all tough guy!

What say you? Any fans out there?

I am a fan, of the earlier episodes. Love Spencer Reid and Elliott. It's not as good as it used to be.

That's interesting melancholy!

I'm liking the new ones better, with Danny and Amanda.

I like Danny of course but find the story lines more intriguing and thought provoking.

I still like watching reruns of the older episodes too though.

Just a really awesome show all the way around!! :D

Maybe I am just more in the loop now, but I'm finding that, even though the show is fictional, the later episodes depict true stories from the headlines or older movies and the producers put their own spin on it.

Last night, bf and I watched an episode that was very similar to the old movie, a chiller, The Bad Seed.

10-year old kid from a good prominent family was diagnosed as a psychopath by the doctor after pushing his little sister down the stairs, and then trying to kill her and drowning the neighbors dog, Snowball, in the bathtub. And stabbing his mum with a kitchen knife.

Another one was a spin off of the many university rape cases circulating the headlines in recent years.

I dunno maybe the earlier episodes did too, did not watch that much tv back then.

Maybe I am just more in the loop now, but I'm finding that, even though the show is fictional, the later episodes depict true stories from the headlines or older movies and the producers put their own spin on it.

Last night, bf and I watched an episode that was very similar to the old movie, a chiller, The Bad Seed.

10-year old kid from a good prominent family was diagnosed as a psychopath by the doctor after pushing his little sister down the stairs, and then trying to kill her and drowning the neighbors dog, Snowball, in the bathtub. And stabbing his mum with a kitchen knife.

Another one was a spin off of the many university rape cases circulating the headlines in recent years.

I dunno maybe the earlier episodes did too, did not watch that much tv back then.

We are backwards. I watch almost no TV now.

Archived