Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend keeps cheating on me

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by katrina1980
    I swear, I feel like I'm reading an an episode of the Twilight Zone on some of these threads. Lol
    Exactly. Makes me mad that I took the time to open up this thread and post. SMH.

SeniorCitizen: He's cheating on you with her because he can. Because you sit back and allow it. There's the answer to the question you're asking.

In my mind cheating doesn't necessarily mean that they are having sex. Never mind. I showed him these posts and we just broke up.

Platinum Member
    It boils down to this: this situation is going to continue as long as you allow it. Put your foot down and see what he does...and then you will have your answer. chi

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by SeniorCitize
    In my mind cheating doesn't necessarily mean that they are having sex. Never mind. I showed him these posts and we just broke up.
    Did you break up with him?

You already know what you should have done 3 Cheats ago. But because everyone reaches their level of " Enough is Enough" at different times. No one can tell you "when you have had enough"...but you. Look in the mirror and see if you still see happiness, that will help you determine what you should do...or if you have had enough.
    Your happiness awaits you.

Platinum Member
    Who did the breaking up?

Originally Posted by SeniorCitize
    Because I love him and have fun with him. He has a kind heart. Maybe too kind, when his ex is involved. I keep telling him that he needs to cut the apron strings to her.
    He doesn't need to do anything of the sort when he has a g/f that stays while he cheats. By sticking with him when he keeps dating his ex wife, You enable him to have his way with the both of you.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    He doesn't need to do anything of the sort when he has a g/f that stays while he cheats. By sticking with him when he keeps dating his ex wife, You enable him to have his way with the both of you.
    BTW: Does she know of your existence?

Platinum Member
    Op has left the building.

Case closed.

I don't get it... first he's cheating, but then when people are advising to leave him the relationship is suddenly perfect but it's just that they're good friends/hang out but not cheating.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice