LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I lost her for good?

Platinum Member
    It won't be an easy road to recovery, but you will get there.

And when you're ready, you can get back out there. The right girl for you will reciprocate your interest without you having to campaign for it.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    It won't be an easy road to recovery, but you will get there.

And when you're ready, you can get back out there. The right girl for you will reciprocate your interest without you having to campaign for it.
    It never used to be so hard. We clicked from the get go. I'm finding it hard I admit, yes we had our ups and downs, but I really did like her, unfortunately it want felt the same from her.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Hutchypro
    It never used to be so hard. We clicked from the get go. I'm finding it hard I admit, yes we had our ups and downs, but I really did like her, unfortunately it want felt the same from her.
    Sadly, this is what happens in relationships when one person has lost interest. It's not always logical or even something the dumper can pinpoint, but feelings can change and sometimes not in a way that is conducive to continuing the relationship.

I've been in that place before, unable to concretely identify why I no longer wanted to be a boyfriend but knowing without a doubt that I wanted to go our separate ways. I was much younger when I experienced this, but I do know what it feels like to not want to hurt a guy but also not want to be his girlfriend anymore. It sucks because you know it will bring pain to someone you care about, and it's a hard choice to make.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Sadly, this is what happens in relationships when one person has lost interest. It's not always logical or even something the dumper can pinpoint, but feelings can change and sometimes not in a way that is conducive to continuing the relationship.

I've been in that place before, unable to concretely identify why I no longer wanted to be a boyfriend but knowing without a doubt that I wanted to go our separate ways. I was much younger when I experienced this, but I do know what it feels like to not want to hurt a guy but also not want to be his girlfriend anymore. It sucks because you know it will bring pain to someone you care about, and it's a hard choice to make.
    Thanks. I keep hoping she will come back but I have to remember she is gone now. I doubt she has even given me a second thought. I feel it's such a waste after what we built up, but as they say that's life. I can't force her to like me, and nor would I want t. Just the thought thought of her with someone else hurts.

Well she text me again. After hearing I'd had a bad day over the weekend..she asked if I was okay. I replied to her but didn't make any references to our relationship.

Well she text me again. After hearing I'd had a bad day over the weekend..she asked if I was okay. I replied to her but didn't make any references to our relationship.
    Block her. If she's not jonseing to be with you then she's just fluff that you don't need keeping you unmotivated to get over her.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    Block her. If she's not jonseing to be with you then she's just fluff that you don't need keeping you unmotivated to get over her.
    That's true. The last message I sent she has ignored....after initiating with me first. She's ignoring me but was still,posting all cheery and happy on social media. I have blocked now and trying my best to just get on.

That's true. The last message I sent she has ignored....after initiating with me first. She's ignoring me but was still,posting all cheery and happy on social media. I have blocked now and trying my best to just get on.
    Good move, Hutch. You're going to get to the stage of indifference to her now. Keep busy with friends and family and hobbies and you'll get there faster.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice