Need some advice here..

FRR

Hi!

I'm FRR (FlamingRedRose), but you can just call me Rose! I just joined this forum and I hope my stay here is going to be worth my time! :)

ANYWAYS, what I wanted to ask is..

I am currently exercising (loving it!), fixing up my health (nothing too major or life threatning!) and recently, I've had these thoughts...

I want to get back and date again, but at the same time I don't and I feel confused..

The kind of relationship I want is very "oldish" as some might say, by that, I mean that in a guy, I am looking for honesty, loyalty, great personality and manners of a gentleman, basically things that existed back in the old days as I hear people say..

I've had my first BF last year actually, but after a few months he broke up with me, claiming he "couldn't support me", even tho I wasn't interested in his money, but him, and it turns out he had another girl FROM THE START behind my back.

As weird as this might sound, I didn't feel heart broken or anything, just a little bit betrayed and let down, because I was giving my best self to him (the real me) and he made a move....

The reason why I am saying this is to let you all better understand and compose better advice that I should follow through.

(I'm 19 btw, my great grandma and my parents would like to see me with somebody, and I'd love to be with somebody too, but still a bit confused).

So what do you all think I should do? Dating apps? Wait? Etc.?

Don't offer going out more with my friends because I have 0 friends.. Why? Because every time I get a good friend they always betray me and leave me.. So Yeah....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll appreciate everyone's replies of advice! Thank you!

I want to get back and date again, but at the same time I don't and I feel confused..

So what do you all think I should do? Dating apps? Wait? Etc.?

I'd say that as long as you have this state of mind then stay single until you get yourself sorted out and in a mentally healthier place before looking for another relationship.

1. keep exercising, etc, and improving yourself.

2. How ever many months you were in the relationship, wait at least half (if not more) before thinking about dating.

3. When you do keep it light and casual, don't dive into bed with anyone, and take it slowly.

You'll be OK in the end, just let time work its magic.

1. keep exercising, etc, and improving yourself.

2. How ever many months you were in the relationship, wait at least half (if not more) before thinking about dating.

3. When you do keep it light and casual, don't dive into bed with anyone, and take it slowly.

You'll be OK in the end, just let time work its magic.

Okay, thanks! :)

Archived