Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Itís been 4 months now. Did I do the right thing?

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Then do it! Why wouldn't you? Are you hoping for a reconciliation?
    I am trying to figure out why I haven't done it already. It's like I am holding on to something. It has crossed my mind that she might of changed but then I have to remind myself that if she;s not changed after 2 years & 30 break ups it's highly unlikely although she did apologise at first & said that she had realised she had been an idiot. But, in the next breath she said "you're not perfect but you tried" this immediately rang alarm bells!

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by mangan
    I do logically know that this would of just carried on & on if I didn't stop it when I did. It has taken me a lot of work to get to the stage where I did stop it. I have been no contact now since before Christmas 2018. This is good for me as previously I couldn't ignore her.

If I look from the outside & imagine my friend was going through the same I would have told him to get rid ages ago but when it came to me I found it so difficult.
    Stick to it. The longer you go, the easier it gets.

Platinum Member
    You really think she has morphed into a decent human being? This is who she is, as she showed you from the beginning- she broke up with you more than twice a month.

Damn, what the hell does she have to do! Are you afraid of eventually finding a pleasant, loving woman?

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    You really think she has morphed into a decent human being? This is who she is, as she showed you from the beginning- she broke up with you more than twice a month.

Damn, what the hell does she have to do! Are you afraid of eventually finding a pleasant, loving woman?
    I know she will never change it is how she is.

Yes I am afraid that I wont find anyone else & that's probably part of the problem

Under review.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice